FatMuscle and other Biscuit / IT people studying at UTS (1 Viewer)

cyrax83

discrete is killing me :(
HSC
Heya dudes. Fatmuscle saw ya at UTS handing out the bored of studies sheets, nice work :D

1) newai .. i was told there is a new course being introduced called Bachelor of Business / Bachelor of Computing at UTS, any ideas what the UAI cut-off of this would be ? and is it a good course ?

2) Anyway if the cut-off for that is too high, i wanted to do BSc in IT DipITProfPrac or Bachelor of Science in Information Technology Innovation, but i've heard i should steer clear of these 2 courses, because they are just entirely IT based .. not healthy when your trying to look for a job, as it's really hard.

Any thoughts/ideas on this ... and any information about these courses would be appreciated. Thanks guyz

Btw UTS owns USYD :D

fatmuscle

HSC
how you know it was me?

err, if you want to know more about that course, go to the UTS section and talk to our resident SPROUT - KATHLEEN!!!!

Kathleen

fatmuscle SUX
HSC
The UAI for B Business / B Comp would be around High 80's or low 90's

WHY? : Because this course was built coherent with the demand of the industry.... Employers thought that IT students need to know a little more about the business side as well as their IT stuff. especially if they want to be a BA.

HSC
yeah can you kath plz?

ive read the course content stuff....there is no work exp. for either Business or Computing...which is a little off putting but i dont wanna do an extra year!

T

tactic

hahaha ian all i need to say is
"how are you getting home kath" hahahahahahah

fatmuscle

HSC
hahha ROFL

you drive her past her house though

do get donuts?

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)