Fave line from a movie (1 Viewer)

vals

ok so much to say....
1: best lines:
STAND BY ME : "im gonna rip your head off and shit down your neck!"
the whole script of snatch esp anything by turkish and tommy (top blokes)
Sixteen candles: "he's wearing a red argile sweater, tan trousters and red shoes..... NO HE IS NOT RETARDED!"
anything uttered by spicoli in Fast Times...
Waynes World: or imagine being magically swept away to......Delaware.... Hi i'm in Delaware....
secondly: ten points to the dude who quoted he breakfast club... u champion!
thirdly: i LOVE john cusack but empire records is one of the greatest movies EVER!!! they're both cult classics but high fidelity lacks characters like Mark, Eddie and warren...."shock me shock me shock me with that devient behaviour!"

Will_Sparky

Left BOS 8/7/2005...
HSC
Stand By Me: "You got two options kid, you leave quietly, we take the body. OR, you stay, we kick the shit out of you, we take the body."

That stilll sends shivers down my neck!

Tusitula

cute (ugly but adorable)
HSC
Margaritaz said:
the whole script of snatch esp anything by turkish and tommy (top blokes)
Tommy: what happens
Turkish: Well the rabbit gets fucked!
Tommy: Proper fucked?
Turkish: Yeh Tommy, before "Zee Germans" get there.

bahaha jason statham is the coolest european export

thorrnydevil

Ancient Member
HSC
N/A
Any quote from Zoolander is good, especially the one at the funeral how he says a "freak petrol accident" haha...also how he also says "incredibly good looking"

V

vanbasten

Bullet Tooth Tony: "So, you are obviously the big dick and the men on the side of ya are your balls. There are two types of balls: there are big brave balls, and there are little mincey faggot balls.
Vinny: These are your last words, so make them a prayer.
Bullet Tooth Tony: Now, dicks have drive, and clarity of vision, but they are not clever. They smell pussy and they want a piece of the action. And, you thought you smelled some good ol' pussy. And, have brought your two little mincey faggot balls along for a good ol' time. But, you've got your parties muddled up. There's no pussy here, just a dose that'll make you wish you were born a woman. Like a prick, you are having second thoughts. You're shrinking . . . and your two little balls are shrinking with ya. And, the fact that you've got "replica" written down the side of your guns. And, the fact that I've got "Desert Eagle point 5 0" written on the side of mine, should precipitate your balls into shrinking, along with your presence. Now . . . fuck off. "

Franky Four Fingers : "So the biblical scholars mis-translated the Hebrew word for "young woman" into the Greek word for "virgin," which was a pretty easy mistake to make, since there is only a subtle difference in the spelling. But back then it was the "virgin" that caught people's attention. It's not every day a virgin conceives and bears a son. So you keep that for a couple of hundred years, and the next thing you know, you have the Roman Catholic church. "

danie

a fool
HSC
in the disney sinbad.

sinbad and his crew are in the middle of the arctic sinbad doesn't have his shirt on. sinbad walks up to marina.

marina: put a shirt on you can poke someone in the eye with that thing.

she was referring to his nipple. god me and my mate could not stop laughing in the theatre. needless to say none of the kids around us got it.

tattoodguy

RAMBO 2

the old army guy : dont hate ur country
RAmbo : hate it? id die for it
The old army guy : What is it that u want rambo
Rambo - i want what they want and what every guy that came over here and spilt his guts wants for our country to love us as much as we love it.

I also like in pretty woman

The hotel guy after loooking at the jewelry :

It must be hard to let go of something so beautiful.

I like to many lines actually.

My fav movies, meet joe black, braveheart, gladiator, last samurai, pretty woman, cocktail, young guns 1 + 2, unforgiven, several gangster movies and ummm men of honor, and the family man..or family guy whatever that movie with nicolas cage, face offf is also goood.

Tusitula

cute (ugly but adorable)
HSC
More Tommy and Turkish

Tommy: Are you sayin' I can't shoot?
Turkish: no Tommy, I'm not saying you can't shoot, I know you can't shoot, I'm just sayin' that six pound piece of shit in your pants would probably do him more damage if you fed it to him.

Tommy: He was half his size. I didn't expect gorgeous to get hurt!
Turkish: What did you expect Tommy? A greasedown and a Shiatsu?
Tommy: Who took the jam outta your doughnut?
Turkish: You took the fucking jam outta my doughnut, Tommy, you!

Turkish: Taken too many disco biscuits, in the heat of russian disputations. he's got as many as those nuts, as he's got these nuts
Tommy: I dun care if he's got fuckin 'azelnuts, im goin in dere and getting a gun that works
Turkish: Gee Tommy, you certainly do have those minerals, well come on then, before "Zee Germans" get here"

Ahaha when Sol, Vincent and Tyrone are trying to get the case of Franky

Vinny: Why are we stopped here? What's wrong with that spot?
Tyrone: It's too tight.
Vinny: Too tight? You could land a jumbo fucking jet in that!

Sol: Don't bother him. He's a natural, ain't you Tyrone?
Tyrone: 'course I am... [reverses into parked van]
Vinny: A natural fucking idiot.
Tyrone: I didn't see it.
Vinny: It's a two fucking ton van Tyrone. Its not as though its a bag of fucking peanuts now is it?
Tyrone: It was at a funny angle.
Vinny: It's behind you Tyrone. When you reverse, things come at you from behind.

hollyy.

stop looking at me swan.
HSC
virgin^sexy said:
'when i was in the eighth grade, i was the fat kid at school'
'ew!'
ha zoolander?

"how many abodignes do u see modelling?"

"what is this, a centre for ants?"

"i became bulimic"
*gasp*
"you can read minds"

*looks up at sky*
"who am i?"
*mobile rings*
"god?!?!"

gah i love that movie

+ lotr - "my precious"

gladiator, phrasing is off, but something like:
"i am maximus (something) : husband of a murdered wife, father of a slaughtered son, and i will have my vengence, in this life or the next!"

+ will smith: "ohh hell no" - i robot?

:)

Last edited:

hollyy.

stop looking at me swan.
HSC
tractor_chic said:
billy madison - kid - "p, p, p..."
billy- "t, t, t, TODAY JUNIOR!"
happy gilmor -
"could i bother you for a glass of warm milk it helps me go to sleep"
"you can bother me for a glass of SHUT DA HELL UP!, now you will go to sleep or i will put you to sleep, check out the name badge your in my world grandma"
"oh my"

Zoolander -
"orange mocha frappacinos!"(jitterbug)

"its a walk off"

"i was bulimic"
"you can read minds"

erin brockavich -
"thats all you've got 2 left feet and a fcuking ugly pair of shoes"

oceans 11 -
"your a thef and a lier"
"i only lied about being a thef"

grease -
"yeah but this year were seniors and we're ganna rule the school"

"i dunna know mabye you should check the yellow pages"

now if only i had 2 learn any of those quotes for english i would have been set!
love love love that line! and the bit where she lists the numbers

u-borat

Banned
HSC
bumpity bump.

and for the most pretentious quote of all time...
v for vendetta

Voila! In view, a humble vaudevillian veteran, cast vicariously as both victim and villain by the vicissitudes of Fate. This visage, no mere veneer of vanity, is a vestige of the vox populi, now vacant, vanished. However, this valorous visitation of a by-gone vexation, stands vivified and has vowed to vanquish these venal and virulent vermin van-guarding vice and vouchsafing the violently vicious and voracious violation of volition. The only verdict is vengeance; a vendetta, held as a votive, not in vain, for the value and veracity of such shall one day vindicate the vigilant and the virtuous. Verily, this vichyssoise of verbiage veers most verbose, so let me simply add that it's my very good honor to meet you and you may call me V.

hollyy.

stop looking at me swan.
HSC
oo another one, billy madison
"shampoo is better, it CLEANS the hair. no conditior is better it makes the hair SILKY AND SMOOTH. ohh yeah u fool?"
*bottles fight*

pause

"stop looking at me swan!"

hahahaha

u-borat

Banned
HSC
quotes from entourage>>>>>>>>.quotes from any movie ever made.

u-borat

Banned
HSC
Ari Gold: I'll beat that old fuck and throw him in the pool.
Ari Gold: [to his young kids]
Ari Gold: Only Daddy speaks that way!

Eric: We had breakup-sex, all right?
Johnny Drama: Breakup-sex? Never heard of it.
Eric: Yeah, I mean... you know... you have sex and... that's it - you say goodbye.
Johnny Drama: [pauses to think] That's the only kinda sex I have.

Ari Gold: Ernesto. How many fucking pesos did I give you for Christmas? Huh, Ernesto? Every Christmas for the past decade. Half of Mexico is eating on my tips that I have given you. Now, bring my motherfucking car now, por favor.
Ernesto: Sorry, Mr. Gold, I can't do it. Oh, and Mr. Gold. I'm from Guatemala, and our currency is the quetzal.

Lloyd: I've worked 18 hours a day to save up the money to put myself through Stanford Business School. While I was there, I cleaned the cafeteria during the hours I wasn't studying and still graduated top of my class, only to take a job delivering mail to unappreciative overpaid little cocksuckers. Then to finally get the big promotion that would allow me to answer your phones and be both racially and sexually harassed for the next nine months. But I know the endgame... and you Ari Gold, you are it. So stop your fucking whining, and go into your gorgeous three million dollar house, with your beautiful goddess wife and figure out how you're going to make both of our lives happen... tomorrow!
Ari Gold: That was a good speech, Lloyd. Yeah if I was 25 and liked cock, we could be something.

Eric Murphy: He says he doesn't wanna do a commercial... that's it.
Ari Gold: For half a million dollars.
Vincent Chase: What was the director's name again?
Eric Murphy: Cha-ching! I'm sorry... Chaing Chung, boom!

Ari Gold: He's never had a straight agent. If I'm going to be his first, I have to show him I'm a friend to the gay man.
Lloyd: But, your not a friend to the gay man, Ari.
Ari Gold: Lloyd, this is the big one. So just go grab your best dress and know that today your love of cock is a huge asset to this company.

Jaime Pressly: I'm gonna have a party at my house at the beach tonight if you guys wanna come by...
Vince: Yeah, of course!
Jaime Pressly: Okay.
[to Ari]
Jaime Pressly: And you're kind of invited, too.
Ari Gold: Thank you, you know I'd love to show up but it's actually anal sex night at the Gold house, so... But thank you for the invite, I'm gonna go home and punish my wife.

rokkuguhyo

HSC
I have a few quotes from Kung Pow:

Master Betty: "Hmmm. I'll kill him. I'll kill him dead. Like with, with a, rock or something. Like a, like a stone. "

Wimp Lo: "I see the way you look at him. I'm a man, too, you know? I go pee pee standing up."

Master Tang: "Again, with feeling!
Students: One of us. Is wearing. A push-up bra. It's lacy. And cute. With padding, support. "

Master Tang: "I know you seek The Chosen One. And I know what you did to his family.
[begins coughing]
Master Tang: And now, I'm going to beat you up.
Master Betty: Do you need a glass of water, or something? Geez, at least cover your mouth. We're all going to catch it."

Chosen One: "Killing is wrong. And bad. There should be a new, stronger word for killing. Like badwrong, or badong. Yes, killing is badong. From this moment, I will stand for the opposite of killing: gnodab. "

Master Betty: "When you girls are done kissing, I've got some ass kicking for you. "

Master Betty: "I spanked you as a baby, and I'll spank you now BITCH!"

Master Doe: "I have a mortal wound.
Master Tang: Where? Where does it hurt?
Master Doe: Oh, pretty much around the big bloody spot."

Lihttp://www.imdb.com/name/nm1119886/ng: "He was my father my entire life, we were friends, I loved him, and now he's dead-except for his hair and nails-dead, Waaaach!..."

Wimp Lo: "I'm bleeding, making me the victor."

Master Tang: "Pay no attention to Wimp Lo, we purposely trained him wrong... as a joke. "

Chosen One: "His powers are greater than mine.
Mu Shu Fasa: Yes, plus when you got hit with his iron claw you DID scream like a wussy. "

Master Tang: "Come inside! I'll get the Neosporin! Ba na na na na! Neo! Ba na na na na na na! Sporin!"

Master Tang: "Prepare the long rubber glove.
[glove stretching]
Master Tang: Eeny, meeny, miney, moe - I wonder where my glove will go?"

The quotes are probably funnier if you watch the movie, though. :)

Muz4PM

HSC
Mine would have to be some of the lines from Dirty Harry.

Harry Callahan: "Well, when an adult male is chasing a female with intent to commit rape, I shoot the bastard. That's my policy. "
Mayor: "Intent? How did you establish that?"
Harry Callahan : "When a naked man is chasing a woman through an alley with a butcher's knife and a hard-on, I figure he isn't out collecting for the Red Cross!"

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)