Favorite fictional character (1 Viewer)

Dreamerish*~

Love Addict - Nakashima
HSC
jennylim said:
oh my!!! i wasn't the only one to find him hot then...haha he absolutely made inspector rex!! :)
Oh gosh, tell me about it. :D Check out the attached image. :p

By the way, love your av. :D

HSC
Bernard Ludwig Black (Black Books)

Yossarian (Catch-22)

Charlie Chaplan (Charlie Chaplan)

---------------------------ZORO-----------------------------------

HSC
I haven't seen all his films but their all good
'A Film Johnnie' is great
starts shooting up the studio, hilarious.

'Cruel, Cruel love' wasn't too bad

He generally plays himself therefore not being a fictional character, still his character is great.

Namlet

The Yellow Pirate!
HSC
Gumby and Friends...

Nam - Was always turned on by play-doh clay-ish objects. Gotta love that horse Pokey.

Götterfunken

HSC
While it pains me to agree with Dreamish~!~@!~colonasplode~!~ House is a wonderful character. Other greats are Gil Grisom, CSI, the cast of gilmore girls, Mr Burns, Arvin Sloane, and Lord Havelock Vetinari.

m0ofin

HSC
N/A
ameh said:
alfred the grumpy waterbottle of johnson's and friend's
Man, I can't believe i've forgotten about them! I like the girl one, was it a lamp? *shrugs* i forget o_O! And also Johnson himself. Pink elephant!! Wait, was he pink? *cries*
EDIT// the girl was a dinosaur! LOL!

Anyhoo, i like:
- Tibby (sisterhood series)
- Greg House
- Alison Cameron
- Josie Alibrandi

Last edited:

Noctame

HSC
Numair Salmalin in Tamora Pierce's Immortal Series. Particularly in Emperor Mage.

Last edited:

^CoSMic DoRiS^^

makes the woosh noises
HSC
the bananas in pyjamas...although, i always thought that the end part of their little song said "touch their underwear" instead of "catch them unawares", which was just a little creepy for a 7 year old.
oh and that elephant thing - ellie the elephant or something, the one who was always trying to find her home or her family or whatever.
also sailor moon (yes, i know, its sad), babar, power rangers (another shameful one to admit), the dad from the american pie movies, claudia from the babysitters club...actually most of these i care nothing for now...but oh the memories...
does anyone remember that show with the two little play doh looking aliens, a pink one and a red one, one was called cosmo or something and there was a little blue dog called nick-nick and a really grumpy alien with a face like a vagina. that was such a wierd show.

raspberry-sauce

HSC
ellie the elephant or something, the one who was always trying to find her home or her family or whatever.
Are you talking about Nelly the elephant? Cause if so, didn't she leave home to join the circus and she was pink, lol.

Anyhoo, there's so many to choose from but I think I'm going to have to say Atticus Finch (To Kill A Mockingbird.)

Last edited:

Enoch

ur a closet enoch-sexual!
HSC
Kaiser Sosai (sp?) [Usual suspects] - where and who is he?!?!?!lol
Tommy Pickles [Rugrats] - we needs a stewdriver!!lol
Technoman [Technoman] - back in the days ..yr 3 or something and on like cheeztv
Alan Shore [The Praactise seas.8 and Boston Legal] - this guy will pwn u
the samurai pizza cats [Samurai Pizza Cats] - back in the days..also year 3 or something but on Agros cartoon connection...lol

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)