Favourite band(s) (1 Viewer)

the_atomium

Bastard Harbour Mastah
HSC
But if you follow your definition there, and I hope you of all people do, doesn't that mean that there is no difference or classification that can be applied to any part of the 'musical body'? Whats the difference between the verse and the second intro according to your logic? Or the bridge and the pre-verse? Or whatever terminolgoy you wish to apply.

Abu Ghurayb

Banned
HSC
N/A
Buggdogg said:
I wasn't advocating that you do listen to Mars Volta.

Thanks for the explaination anyway. I stand by my point, there is no such thing as 2 intro's. An intro is a stand alone entity. As such, the sequences you talk about become part of the body of music and can never be classified as intro's. The choice is this, the intro as you see it goes for the whole song, or any change in the music which you claim to be a second intro is in fact the beginning of the musical body.
YOU DONT UNDERSTAND BECAUSE FRANZ FERDINAND NEVER HAVE TWO INTROS AND THATS WHY THEY SUCK.

Korn

King of the Universe
HSC
the_atomium said:
It's easy. When the first into is over, a second intro is played. Or, in reverse, the first playthough of the Coda (if present) becomes the first intro, and all following reverse codas become sequential intros. The two intros then become codas, although they actually might differ in content. Why stop at two intros I say. Why listen to the Mars Volta I say.
Give us examples of songs with 2 intros

Korn

King of the Universe
HSC
the_atomium said:
Just KIDDING DUDES!
Yeah, well seriously liek what songs, if u tell us, maybe we will understand what ur talking about

bekstah

HSC
N/A
the_atomium said:
I need at least two intros. And mettalica just can't provide that for me.
listen/get dream theater songs, they will give u ur precious little multiple intros
eg.
dream theater - a change of seasons
length: 23:08

is that long enough for ya?

Korn

King of the Universe
HSC
bekstah said:
listen/get dream theater songs, they will give u ur precious little multiple intros
eg.

Shit that is a long song

Black Seed

HSC
N/A
bekstah said:
eg.

Nothing beats Skepticism.

im an idiot

or am i?
HSC
bekstah said:
eg.

i love that song
nothing beats progressive music

im an idiot

or am i?
HSC
Abu Ghurayb said:
Except music thats good.
oh boy the old my music is better than your music
only 1 way to settle this

what do you listen to then eh?

Abu Ghurayb

Banned
HSC
N/A
im an idiot said:
oh boy the old my music is better than your music
only 1 way to settle this

what do you listen to then eh?
I dont even listen to music anymore.
I just downloaded a few albums of sleep talking.

artfag

Banned
HSC
the sad thing is, he's not lying

but progressive music is cool. there was a lot of amazing psych/prog (krautrock) stuff released in Germany during the 70's; Can, Ash Ra Tempel, Faust, Amon Duul II, Neu!, etc... Dream Theater are pretty wanky, but ocassionally i don't mind some Rush, Yes, King Crimson, Floyd...

breaking

paint huffing moron
HSC
owner of a lonely heart!
owner of a lonely heart!
owner of a lonely heart!
owner of a lonely heart!

im an idiot

or am i?
HSC
artfag said:
the sad thing is, he's not lying

but progressive music is cool. there was a lot of amazing psych/prog (krautrock) stuff released in Germany during the 70's; Can, Ash Ra Tempel, Faust, Amon Duul II, Neu!, etc... Dream Theater are pretty wanky, but ocassionally i don't mind some Rush, Yes, King Crimson, Floyd...
wanky? how do you know about all this German stuff anyway?
anyway Rush is good and so is Pink Floyd even though its overated.

taxman

make poverty
HSC
Radiohead, The Shins, Deloris, Feeder, The Beautiful Girls, Gomez, Eskimo Joe, Little Birdy, Zero 7, Stereophonice, Sigur Ros, Postal Service, Pedro the Lion, Lior, Iron and Wine, Flaming Lips, George, Frou Frou, The Cranberries, The Pixies, Dresden Dolls, Devendra Banhart, Death In Vegas, The Cure, Death Cab For Cutie, Cary Brothers, Bush, Ben Harper, Ash, Doch and many more I'm sure...

Abu Ghurayb

Banned
HSC
N/A
taxman said:
Radiohead, The Shins, Deloris, Feeder, The Beautiful Girls, Gomez, Eskimo Joe, Little Birdy, Zero 7, Stereophonice, Sigur Ros, Postal Service, Pedro the Lion, Lior, Iron and Wine, Flaming Lips, George, Frou Frou, The Cranberries, The Pixies, Dresden Dolls, Devendra Banhart, Death In Vegas, The Cure, Death Cab For Cutie, Cary Brothers, Bush, Ben Harper, Ash, Doch and many more I'm sure...
LOL
Do you wear a pinstripe jacket with little badges all over it?

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)