Favourite brand of shoes? (1 Viewer)

x3.eddayyeeee

HSC
agreed.
but is it really logical to go all the way to asia just to buy a couple pairs of shoes?

TehAzner

HSC
N/A
I can wait, and usually my shoes don't wear out for at least 2-3 years. I take good care of my shoes :spin:

And yep, even though it may not sound logical, for me it's worth the wait to get some nice new shoes from Asia (esp. Hong Kong)

Rainie

HSC
Nike + Converse for runners.

I never actually ever in my life owned a pair of Adidas shoes :D

ROC for school shoes :lol:

HSC
Asia is the best place to get good quality, cheap shoes, I've heard. My Asian mates have the best accessories, lucky things.

:D

Izzay

Wassup MTV
HSC
N/A
slively03 said:
Dr. Martens. Because the pair on my feet i've had for 5 years.and the air cushioned soles are resistant to oil, fat petrol, alkali and everything else.

MADE IN ENGLAND
gothic

MasterPUA

HSC
There are so many to choose from.

But I would have to go with John Lobb.

Locally, RM Williams also makes a finely crafted boot.

pawabola

HSC
CHUCKS FTW

Rabens makes you look like you've just come out of the hospital.

same person

HSC
They're not technically shoes.....but those Bonds Booties thingys with the little grip dots on the bottom....i live in them!

Stoogey

HSC
I love flat/low profile/simple kind of shoes (Except for Rabens, i have a deep hatred for rabens.....meh...its probably just all the try hard kids that i see wear them).

I dont have a favourite cause i keep switching brands, my previous pair of shoes were Everlast Reforms and they were badass looking except wore out too quickly for me, went looking for Adidas TKDs on the weekend but couldnt find any my size, so i walked into hype and got me a pair of Onitsuka Tiger Mexico 66's in white with black stripes :), im pretty happy with them so far...

Although one thing i have noticed.....i friggen hate shoe laces....my last 2-3 pairs of shoes were laceless (is that even a word?) and it was just so easy to get up, slip them on and go....but now....its like...

Friend: "Alright Stooge, lets go, we're gonna be late"
Me: "Yeh sure lets go....oh shit...hang on a sec, you go first, i'll meet you there in half an hour, gotta tie my shoe laces..."

Ha, but then again, they look nice :)

Riet

Tomcat Pilot
HSC
I like Rabens. They are great for wearing around the house. Dont fear though, I also have:

AF1s
Superstars
Stan Smiths

APCSfan

HSC
Riet said:
I like Rabens. They are great for wearing around the house. Dont fear though, I also have:

AF1s
Superstars
Stan Smiths
;o i agree! a quick easy slip on/slip off

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)