Favourite brand of shoes? (1 Viewer)

isnice

HSC
vans - dope, versatile and affordable. you cant go wrong with authentics, chukkas, sk8s or half-cabs.

im tired of most nikes nowadays, though i will still always love the vintage OG college dunks:

http://cutthroatkids.files.wordpress.com/2008/01/be-true-vintage-nike-dunks-1.jpg

the jordan 1, 3 and 4 will always be dope too.

btw that new apc s/s collection is great... the varsity jacket is some serious shit.

johony

HSC
isnice said:
btw that new apc s/s collection is great... the varsity jacket is some serious shit.
that varsity jacket is ace, so damn preppy. shame about the (most likely expensive) price though, i might just end up getting an AA one. i kinda like the denim jacket too, but it looks hard for me to pull off.

Last edited:

isnice

HSC
johony said:
that varsity jacket is ace, so damn preppy. shame about the (most like expensive) price though, i might just end up getting an AA one. i kinda like the denim jacket too, but it looks hard for me to pull off.
them apc khakis are great as well.

btw you seen that new AA peacoat? that piece is clean as hell, tho its fucking expensive.

johony

HSC
yes, i was just about to mention that aa peacoat. 375 to me doesn't sound too horrible for a peacoat tbh, as far i've seen other peacoats are around the same price. it would look a little nice if it were double-breasted, but it doesnt matter that much.

i probably will cop this in the winter.

housah0lic

Dr Greenthumb
HSC
APCSfan said:
eshays (Y)
i want the chains.
lol when i was like 12 i bought those shoes in several different colours over time.

argh quoted the wrong thing.

meant to quote riets pic.

dieburndie

Eat, Sleep, Repeat
HSC
isnice said:
vans - dope, versatile and affordable. you cant go wrong with authentics, chukkas, sk8s or half-cabs.
word. don't forget eras
my beaten up rowley classics are also great to bring out from time to time- so so comfortable.

eras/authentics are easily the most versatile though. They look great with anything.

Mike Larry

HSC
i like the pair of asics tigers i own.

favourite brand would have to be adidas - part of the reason being for their awesome range of soccer boots.

dont mind nikes (strictly no TNs)

08er

HSC
makes you look like an idiot when you wear crocs

isnice

HSC
dieburndie said:
word. don't forget eras
my beaten up rowley classics are also great to bring out from time to time- so so comfortable.

eras/authentics are easily the most versatile though. They look great with anything.
yeah, all vans get so much doper with age.

beaten up vans ftw.

and fuck TNs.

^CoSMic DoRiS^^

makes the woosh noises
HSC
Chucks - I never used to like them, thought they looked weird, but am now converted. They're so comfortable and come in so many colours and styles and are basically an epic casual shoe.

Otherwise I'm not so much concerned about the brand of shoe as about the style/appropriateness of it for what I'm wearing.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)