Favourite Character? (1 Viewer)

gordo

Resident Jew
HSC
dirk pitt, shane schofield, emma woodhouse

i been reading my whole life so there are heaps i don;t even remember, but these are my favourite from the last few years

X

xeuyrawp

Darnok said:
At this point in time

Iago from Othello

he's so hectic

"a motivesless malignance" As Samuel Coleridge says

haha Evil for the sake of it, Shakespeare you crack me up
I LOVE Iago. The best part of the play is where he tells Othello that he slept with the tooth-ached Cassio, who spoke in his sleep about his love with the dame.

Dreamerish*~

Love Addict - Nakashima
HSC
PwarYuex said:
I LOVE Iago. The best part of the play is where he tells Othello that he slept with the tooth-ached Cassio, who spoke in his sleep about his love with the dame.
LOL, Iago was funny. :uhhuh: But I didn't like him.

I agree with the threadstarter, even though this thread is old. Sirius Black is the secks. Apparently he was a spunk when he was younger.

The guy who plays him in the movie is disappointing. He's meant to be hot to some extent.

nwatts

HSC
Desdemona from Jeffrey Eugenides' 'Middlesex' is a character I'll always remember. As is Marvin from Hitchhicker's Guide.

tasha1188

Forever is overrated!!
HSC
i too love sirius black...i like pictured him to be some younger, cuter looking guy in the movies but i was let down...and i almost cried when he died in the fifth book...and i dont dry in bookz...so sirius black is def my fav

PerfectByNature

I am Jack's wasted life
HSC
i think its really hard to say what your fave character of all time would be...
i love Cara from The Sword of Truth series... she rocks.

kami

An iron homily
HSC
N/A
Hmm...my favourites would be :
Eaving from Sara Douglass' Troy Game.
The Fool from the Farseer trilogy and its sequels by Robin Hobb.
Granny Weatherwax from Terry Pratchett's Discworld.

transcendent

HSC
N/A
Boba Fett in Slave Ship, Hard Merchandise and the other one which completes the trilogy.
Corran Horn in X-Wing series.
Richard something in Sword Of Truth series.

FreakTrigger

HSC
N/A
Pie'oh'pah from Clive Barkers "Imajica".

The ultimate tragic figure, bar none.

After that, like so many others, I love Tyler Durden, simply for being such a charming cunt.

fish fingers

HSC
The couple that come to mind immediately are Socrates from Plato's symposium because of his incredible ability to argue and Alexander from Arrian's Campaigns of Alexander because he's such an incredible being.

I'd probably have to give Jesus from the bible a mention as well. Im surprised nobody has mentioned him yet.

keladry

lady knight
HSC
i really like strong female characters, so Kel and Aly from the Tortall books by Tamora Pierce rank pretty highly. same with Elspeth and Glynn (Isobelle Carmody). Phedre from the Kushiel trilogy by Jacqueline Carey and Jaenelle from the Black Jewels trilogy by Anne Bishop are awesome - love their strength and humanity in fantasy worlds.

the supporting male characters of Joscelin, Imriel (Carey) and Saetan, Lucivar, Daemon (Bishop) are great too. Carey has sweet guys, and Bishop the strong sexy men ^^

transcendent

HSC
N/A
keladry said:
i really like strong female characters, so Kel and Aly from the Tortall books by Tamora Pierce rank pretty highly. same with Elspeth and Glynn (Isobelle Carmody). Phedre from the Kushiel trilogy by Jacqueline Carey and Jaenelle from the Black Jewels trilogy by Anne Bishop are awesome - love their strength and humanity in fantasy worlds.

the supporting male characters of Joscelin, Imriel (Carey) and Saetan, Lucivar, Daemon (Bishop) are great too. Carey has sweet guys, and Bishop the strong sexy men ^^
read Tales Of The Otori series: Across The Nightingale Floor, Grass For His Pillow and the other one. the female lead is a strong character.

keladry

lady knight
HSC
transcendent said:
read Tales Of The Otori series: Across The Nightingale Floor, Grass For His Pillow and the other one. the female lead is a strong character.
been planning to for a while =P just trying to get the money up first lol ^~

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)