Favourite Condom? (1 Viewer)

melsc

Premium Member
HSC
No sex until marriage for me. I am Christian and have morals.
What I believe is not consistent with organised religion yet I still have morals. I don't believe sex should be restricted to marriage and I don't believe that makes me completely immoral.

I respect your right to believe it is immoral but do not come into this thread, accused us of a lack of morals because ours are not entirely consistent with yours. Respect our right to have our own moral code you were not forced to come in here you came in here to turn up your nose at us. (I think you'll find that in regards to fundamental important key moral issues like not killing people etc we ARE quite moral). I think that as long as you're a good person no one (not even god whichever you believe in, of if you don't believe in one) would be unhappy with that.

lonely-lass

HSC
N/A
After going through the thread, I'd say to those who don't want sex before marriage - JUST DON'T HAVE YOUR SAY PLEASE!!!!!!!

jasonml

jay son em el
HSC
lol.

glow in the dark ones

edit: for the ones where they dont know where their dicks are :S
glow in the dark ones are the biggest let down. the whole thing doesnt even glow in the dark, only the very tip. also apparently the fluorescence somehow makes them a lot weaker (?)

jasonml

jay son em el
HSC
ansell ultra thin = alltime fave.

i get a lol staff discount at work too. i just have to gulp when 40-y/o milf boss notices. worth the sacrifice though

emiliieee

Batman.
HSC
glow in the dark ones are the biggest let down. the whole thing doesnt even glow in the dark, only the very tip. also apparently the fluorescence somehow makes them a lot weaker (?)
lol are there diff colours or just the standard colour

Iron

Ecclesiastical Die-Hard
HSC
What I believe is not consistent with organised religion yet I still have morals. I don't believe sex should be restricted to marriage and I don't believe that makes me completely immoral.

I respect your right to believe it is immoral but do not come into this thread, accused us of a lack of morals because ours are not entirely consistent with yours. Respect our right to have our own moral code you were not forced to come in here you came in here to turn up your nose at us. (I think you'll find that in regards to fundamental important key moral issues like not killing people etc we ARE quite moral). I think that as long as you're a good person no one (not even god whichever you believe in, of if you don't believe in one) would be unhappy with that.
Contraception isnt so far from killing ppl dude
You are immoral
*stamp*

XPac2

HSC

I fucking love this one. Really knows some shit.
+1.

XPac2

HSC
Yes, the prevention of a conception occuring is the same as killing someone who is alive.
Not really, its more like killing several MILLION live beings if we think about it. But still, if you dont wanna have a kid than wrap ya cock.

Iron

Ecclesiastical Die-Hard
HSC
Yes, the prevention of a conception occuring is the same as killing someone who is alive.
I said that preventing the birth of natural life isnt very very far away from ending an existing life. If you show such little regard to your own dignity, how much dignity can you be expected to bestow on others? No, murder is almost the logical conclusion of contraception imo
Carry on

XaittyO

HSC
I said that preventing the birth of natural life isnt very very far away from ending an existing life. If you show such little regard to your own dignity, how much dignity can you be expected to bestow on others? No, murder is almost the logical conclusion of contraception imo
Carry on
How?
A sperm is not a person, its a microscopic white blob. If your opinion is true, thhan it would be wrong to kill small bacteria that live in air. If this was a sin, then would it not be impossible to live a life without sin, making God's "message" wrong and completely redundant, not to mention impossible to flfill, meaning that Christians worldwide would lead their lives trying t follow god, knowing full well that they will never achieve divinity, as with every single breath they are sinning.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)