Favourite Hangout spots on campus (1 Viewer)

Curry

Zacsik!
HSC
Nebuchanezzar said:
Did the mining engineers win?
We won two out of the three.

Yeah I hate the library lawn durign the daytime. It's nice in the arvo though.

stamos

sellout
HSC
Lundy said:
The library lawn's a shit place to hang out. It's too crowded.
that's the whole point!

you go there so that you run into people you know

Nebuchanezzar

Banned
HSC
I like the library, especially the MBQ section of the biomed library. If I need to study, that's where I'd be. Level 4 of Biomed is great for sleeping when you're meant to be working, because nobody goes there. The breakout space in CLB ain't a bad place to read the newspaper before the 1701 lecture on Tuesday's, and uh, that's all.

I have a question. On ground level of the Bioscience building, there are several computers labs with keycard swipe dealies at the door. 1 - Which of those rooms are available for general student use? 2 - Do you use an ordinary student card to get in? 3 - What aren't you allowed to use the computers for?

Nebuchanezzar

Banned
HSC
I'm talking about the Bioscience building, not the Biomed library. And if all goes well I'll not be doing a Physical Geography course any longer, but rather one that has a much great focus on the chemistry involved in medicine. I guess then I'll be able to use the library computers.

Edit - seeing as those computers in the bioscience rooms are located less than a hundred meteres away from the BEES office, you'd think they'd be there for BEES student use as well.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)