favourite housewife (1 Viewer)

fashionista

Tastes like chicken
HSC
N/A
so....seeing as desperate housewives is the new black....who's your favourite?
i'd have to say bree or gabrielle

SoCal

Hollywood
HSC
All of them except Susan Mayer (Teri Hatcher). They each have their good points:).

babez_hamp

HSC
N/A
lynette probably. and since we're on the subject........i really can't understand how teri hatcher won the golden globe for best comedy actress. i don't think she's that good to beat out sarah jessica parker, debra messing etc. even eva longoria is funnier in her role, and she wasn't even nominated.

SoCal

Hollywood
HSC
babez_hamp said:
lynette probably. and since we're on the subject........i really can't understand how teri hatcher won the golden globe for best comedy actress. i don't think she's that good to beat out sarah jessica parker, debra messing etc. even eva longoria is funnier in her role, and she wasn't even nominated.
Yeah, I don't think that her character is funny at all. She has got nothing going for her, she is boring and annoying:p.

routemarker

Looking for the Way out ?
HSC
Merethrond said:
Yeah, I don't think that her character is funny at all. She has got nothing going for her, she is boring and annoying:p.
Susans fly-by-the-seem-of-her-pants parenting is somthing that captures viewe4rs. nad that nude scene takes the cake although bree and lynette have the best one liners.

Ollz San

D.E.B
HSC
the one having an affair.
she's fine.

and the redhead.

I don't really watch it though. XP

hipsta_jess

Up the mighty red V
HSC
N/A
hmm...its a toughie...I would say them all!!! Although, I guess if I had to pick one above the others, I would say Gabrielle.
I'm definitely warming to Bree, I used to dislike her, but last Monday's ep certainly got her some points in my book. Lynette I'm not too fussed on (although, I certainly feel sorry for her), and Susan is ok I guess, although nothing overly special.

Annegelic

Taper jean girl
HSC
i dunno, i like Susan cos she's kinda like the "underdog"... she's the natural girl-next-door type, and she's heaps funny. teri hatcher is a really good actress. props to her.
lynette is also funny.. i'm not into kids, but her boys are cute.

Dreamerish*~

Love Addict - Nakashima
HSC
gabrielle is hot ;)
i like bree. her husband cries when he ejaculates.. LOL!!!

jlh

sooner or later...
HSC
bree has go to be the funniest with her anally retentive ways...
susan and lynette suck, they have boring lives...
and gabrielle is just hot!!

bekstah

HSC
N/A
lynette and bree fo shore.
lynette has the interesting life of coping with her kids, u feel sorry for her too, love her little schemes/ideas~

bree is is pretty much perfect, though the her family are far from that; which makes this great contrast. strong character/acting, makes her stand out (aside from the red hair :] )

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)