Favourite item of clothing (1 Viewer)

Skeeta

HSC
Komaticom said:
Man2Man at Parramatta ( or anywhere else) sells formal suits for under $200.
thats without the shirt and tie, but still a good deal.

You also get a discount if it is for a school formal

Nashie

Ace up my sleeve
HSC
For me it would have to be my jeans, I seriously wear no other casual pants! I found a good fit and style after a full days worth of looking at jeans weat and they are so good I bought two pairs! Wearing the lighter set right now!

Other than that it would have to be my black leather jacket that I got like 2 years ago, I wear it with anything and it is always fashionable!

Amai Lolita

HSC
N/A
Favorite item atm would have to be my Pink Bunny Bonnet from BtSSB but the cutsew dress I'm getting soon is apparently one of the most comfortable pieces of clothing ever made (not to mention adorable) so we'll see!

ElGronko

Not premium
HSC
My favorite item is probably my Air Max 90 infrareds.

I also have one particular tailor made button up shirt that I just adore wearing. It makes me feel sexy on the inside.

*AnT*

i hate my username.
HSC
N/A
infra's?
cause they're comfy?
i dont particularly like the infra, but ill buy it cause its history....the footpatrol collabs were ILL

goldz

HSC
my fave clothing are my boys t-shirts (im a girl) they are comfy and big. yay wear them with blazers. :) unique look

^CoSMic DoRiS^^

makes the woosh noises
HSC
i've always had a thing for hats, but at the moment my favourite piece of clothing is this deep burgundy v neck knit top i have...i dont know why, i'm just in love with the colour. it's about the only shade of red that looks good on me and i love red so it's gonna get worn a lot :eek:

scarybunny

Rocket Queen
HSC
My battered Led Zeppelin shirt. I need to sew the sleeve back up, but it's a labour of love. I bought it in january and I think it's been washed every laundry day since.

OOh or this pixie-cut, knee-length, halter-neck (more hyphens!!) dusty pink dress with a very elaborate black lace overlay. It's so hot. I look so hot in it. I love it. I need more places to wear it.

AlleyCat

Singing me and Julio
HSC
What is "pixie-cut"? Is that like that zig-zag hem?

Anyway, I think my favourite item of clothing is my new la perla bra and knickers set.

Its certainly the most luxurious item I own.

nwatts

HSC
i bought a black cardi for my brother for christmas but i liked it too much so have kept it. new favourite

krush3r

HSC
everyone should get a pair of Nudie RAW DENIM! then after a year, show me a pic of what they're like. :)

blooddrop

HSC
My favourite pieces of clothing are definatly my cradle of filth shirts. I love them with all my being :):headbang:

scarybunny

Rocket Queen
HSC
AlleyCat said:
What is "pixie-cut"? Is that like that zig-zag hem?

Anyway, I think my favourite item of clothing is my new la perla bra and knickers set.

Its certainly the most luxurious item I own.
Yar this is correct. This is how I look in the dress (or how I looked in it a year ago)-

alby

cool duckie
HSC
scarybunny said:
Yar this is correct. This is how I look in the dress (or how I looked in it a year ago)-

where did your arm go megan?? all i see is hand and grey :p

ps. cute dress
i love the way profile shots make everyone look SO skinny :uhhuh:

scarybunny

Rocket Queen
HSC
alby said:
where did your arm go megan?? all i see is hand and grey :p

ps. cute dress
i love the way profile shots make everyone look SO skinny :uhhuh:

Oh that's not my hand. That's... (what was the name of the hand in the Addam's Family?).

And I was terribly skinny at the end of 2005. Those aren't my boobs, they're chicken fillets =(. It's probably why you can't see my arm, if you turned it sideways it disappeared. Hence the anorexia thing in the photo thread. Hehe.

HSC
My thin grey cardigan. It's the cheapest piece of clothing that I wear it out everywhere.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)