Favourite module (1 Viewer)

roryahoy

HSC
All of you, what is your Favourite and Least favourite module for english? And how would you review or rank them? can Be because of content, text, marks and whatnot

Mine is module B, eliot's poetry is really Interesting and easy to Understand. i really Like exploring the content on a higher level than usually

ExtremelyBoredUser

Bored Uni Student
HSC
All of you, what is your Favourite and Least favourite module for english? And how would you review or rank them? can Be because of content, text, marks and whatnot

Mine is module B, eliot's poetry is really Interesting and easy to Understand. i really Like exploring the content on a higher level than usually
most hated:
- mod c

least hated:
- mod b

Masaken

Unknown Member
HSC
ranked currently
1. mod a (love love love Keats poetry, so fun to analyse and make notes for, thought the movie was mid tho. I did pretty well for the assessment task so that helped too)
2. (closely followed by) mod b, the text is so interesting and the critical readings for me are probably some of the most interesting pieces I've ever read. so much effort though + the mc of my novel is a bit bruh 💀
3. mod c (the texts were so boring apart from one of them, I like this module but the effort to tell people how u related it back to a text is so mid)
4. common module (I hate merchant of venice 🤮🤮🤮)

Anaya R

HSC
When I did it (best to worst)
1) Mod A (Richard III/LFR was cool beans)
2) Mod C /common Mod (Dobson) - they both were not too bad but a bit challenging and I didn't mind their assessments
3)Mod B (Emma) - that is the bane of my existence

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)