Favourite Movies. (1 Viewer)

nwatts

HSC
king_of_boredom said:
- the punisher
That has got to be one of the worst films i've ever seen.

king_of_boredom said:
i watched this really surreal movie @ school b4.....it had robin williams and cuba gooding jr. in it (lol i think thats his name). its about this guy who dies and lives in portraits or something like that.......i 4got the name if it though.
It's called 'What Dreams May Come' and sucked as hard as The Punisher.

kimi

C U Next Tuesday.
HSC
N/A
My favs have got to be:
- Donnie Darko (Jake Gyllenhaal)-THE BEST MOVIE EVER!-

- Amelie (Audrey Tautou)
- Secretary (Maggie Gyllenhaal)
- Man On Fire (Denzel Washington)
- Phantom of the Opera (Emmy Rossum)
- Lost in Translation (Scarlett Johanssen)
- The Gift (Cate Blanchett)
- Moulin Rouge (Nicole Kidman)
- Crouchin Tiger, Hidden Dragon (Chow Yin Fat)
- The Usual Suspects (Kevin Spacey)
- Closer (Matalie Portman)

basherq

havent really watched many movies, but out of the one's that i have, these are some of my fav's:

usual suspects (at the top of the list)
lord of the rings
matrix
brass eye
hitchikers guide to the galaxy
identity
shallow hal
van wilder
2 fast 2 furious
chronicals of riddick
the interview
the negotiator
9/11 farenhait
taxi
fight club

Tarni1

HSC
Some of my favourites

(1) Main Hoon Na
(2) The Truman SHow
(3) Adaption
(4) A Hard Day's Night
(5) Bend it like Beckham
(6) Look at Me
(7) Monsoon Wedding
(8) Hotel Rwanda
(9) Gandhi
(10) The Killing Fields
(11) The Pianist
(12) Napoleon Dynamite
(13) Ripley's Game
(14) Amelie
(15) A very long engagement
(16) swing
(17) Beware of Greeks bearing guns
.......................heaps more lol

ayan

arabian nightz
therez something about mary
zoolander( best movie ever)
radio
remeber the titans
AI
sleeping with the ememy
brother

davo_

good kid
HSC
Umm there's really about a million but I'll state what I remember...
Gattaca
Full Metal Jacket
Chopper
Fight Club
The Shining
The Beach
The Hurricane
American Beauty
Blow
The Green Mile
The Castle

there's probably more but i can't think of em

HSC
the notebook the notebook the notebook the notebook the notebook the notebookthe notebook the notebook the notebookthe notebook the notebook the notebookthe notebook the notebook the notebookthe notebook the notebook the notebookthe notebook the notebook the notebookthe notebook the notebook the notebookthe notebook the notebook the notebookthe notebook the notebook the notebookthe notebook the notebook the notebookthe notebook the notebook the notebookthe notebook the notebook the notebookthe notebook the notebook the notebookthe notebook the notebook the notebookthe notebook the notebook the notebookthe notebook the notebook the notebookthe notebook the notebook the notebookthe notebook the notebook the notebookthe notebook the notebook the notebookthe notebook the notebook the notebookthe notebook the notebook the notebookthe notebook the notebook the notebookthe notebook the notebook the notebookthe notebook the notebook the notebookthe notebook the notebook the notebookthe notebook the notebook the notebookthe notebook the notebook the notebookthe notebook the notebook the notebookthe notebook the notebook the notebookthe notebook the notebook the notebookthe notebook the notebook the notebookthe notebook the notebook the notebookthe notebook the notebook the notebookthe notebook the notebook the notebookthe notebook the notebook the notebookthe notebook the notebook the notebookthe notebook the notebook the notebookthe notebook the notebook the notebookthe notebook the notebook the notebookthe notebook the notebook the notebookthe notebook the notebook the notebookthe notebook the notebook the notebookthe notebook the notebook the notebookthe notebook the notebook the notebookthe notebook the notebook the notebookthe notebook the notebook the notebookthe notebook the notebook the notebookthe notebook the notebook the notebookthe notebook the notebook the notebookthe notebook the notebook the notebookthe notebook the notebook the notebookthe notebook the notebook the notebookthe notebook the notebook the notebookthe notebook the notebook the notebookthe notebook the notebook the notebookthe notebook the notebook the notebookthe notebook the notebook the notebookthe notebook the notebook the notebookthe notebook the notebook the notebookthe notebook the notebook the notebookthe notebook the notebook the notebookthe notebook the notebook the notebookthe notebook the notebook the notebookthe notebook the notebook the notebookthe notebook the notebook the notebookthe notebook the notebook the notebookthe notebook the notebook the notebookthe notebook the notebook the notebookthe notebook the notebook the notebookthe notebook the notebook the notebookthe notebook the notebook the notebookthe notebook the notebook the notebookthe notebook the notebook the notebookthe notebook the notebook the notebookthe notebook the notebook the notebookthe notebook the notebook the notebookthe notebook the notebook the notebookthe notebook the notebook the notebookthe notebook the notebook the notebookthe notebook the notebook the notebookthe notebook the notebook the notebookthe notebook the notebook the notebookthe notebook the notebook the notebookthe notebook the notebook the notebookthe notebook the notebook the notebookthe notebook the notebook the notebookthe notebook the notebook the notebookthe notebook the notebook the notebookthe notebook the notebook the notebookthe notebook the notebook the notebookthe notebook the notebook the notebookthe notebook the notebook the notebookthe notebook the notebook the notebookthe notebook the notebook the notebookthe notebook the notebook the notebookthe notebook the notebook the notebookthe notebook the notebook the notebookthe notebook the notebook the notebookthe notebook the notebook the notebookthe notebook the notebook the notebookthe notebook the notebook the notebookthe notebook the notebook the notebookthe notebook the notebook the notebookthe notebook the notebook the notebookthe notebook the notebook the notebookthe notebook the notebook the notebook

kimi

C U Next Tuesday.
HSC
N/A
I LOVE LOVE LOVE Donnie Darko...i would copy+paste like what go_swans did...but i just cant be fuken bothered.

I LOVE LOVE LOVE DONNIE DARKO !!! :D:D:D

TRIPS

HSC
gattaca
scarface
a clockwork orange
mighty ducks 1 and 2(classics)
Boyz n the hood
baby boy
a cinderella story

julian87

HSC
Donnie Darko
Fight Club
American Beauty
Herby - the love bug
teenage mutant ninja turtles 2 - the revenge of the ooze
Eternal Sunshine of the Spotless Mind
Requiem For a Dream
Life of Brian
The Doors
Cannibal the musical

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)