- Ali g in da house
- Not Another teen movie
- Old School
- Bad Boys (1 only)
- + many more that i cant think of...

And if tv series where movies:
- The Office
- The Adventures of lano and woodley
- The Macalef programme (why that got cut ill never no!)
- The simpsons

tasha1188

Forever is overrated!!
HSC
Sweet Home Alabama---that has got to be one of my favourite movies of all times---i recorded it last nite i watched it today after skool...i love that movie---
i also love The Notebook...just fabulous---
i love fast and the furious and 2f2f coz i love paul walker...:p

CoFFee BreAk

HSC
SeveraL of my ALL-TIME faves include:

* Edward Scissorhands (you really gotta see this one, simply Johny Depp's dramatic performance ever!)
* Independence Day
* Chicago
* The Notebook
* Dead Poets Society (another must-see cinematic event)
* Sleepless in Seattle
* The Phantom of the Opera
* Strictly Ballroom
* De Lovely
* The Others
* Sweet Home Alabama (just luv this one)
* I Am Sam
* Mystic River
* The Italian Job
* Grease & Grease 2

rewster

HSC
a nightmare on elm street and the godfather. Also, anything with Adam Sandler

SmokedSalmon

HSC
CoFFee BreAk said:
SeveraL of my ALL-TIME faves include:

* Edward Scissorhands (you really gotta see this one, simply Johny Depp's dramatic performance ever!)
* Independence Day
* Chicago
* The Notebook
* Dead Poets Society (another must-see cinematic event)
* Sleepless in Seattle
* The Phantom of the Opera
* Strictly Ballroom
* De Lovely
* The Others
* Sweet Home Alabama (just luv this one)
* I Am Sam
* Mystic River
* The Italian Job
* Grease & Grease 2
meh most of the movies you listed are alright... but Grease 2?????????????????????? that movie sucked balls. Shit shit shit shit shit shit shit!!!! SHIT!

timmay05

HSC
Donnie Darko
Finding Neverland
Garden State
SAW
Run Lola Run
Dark City
Eternal Sunshine of the spotless mind
Flash Gordon (because of the soundtrack)
I am Sam

sunjet

Hip-Hop Saved My Life
HSC
Godfather Part 1,2,3
Donnie Darko
The Breakfast Club
Pulp Fiction
Ferris Beullers Day Off
Boyz N the Hood

tasha1188

Forever is overrated!!
HSC
omg i just love shawshank redemption (however you spell it)...we watched it in english and i just fell in love with it *kiddin* but its a really well made movie and i love it...if u havent watched it i suggest you do coz its smtg you dont want to miss...i so have to get it on dvd now...jus where do i find it *thinks*

plasmicbob

HSC
- Hedwig and the Angry Inch (sooo so so so so good!! A bit hard to find but if you come across it, watch it!)
- The Royal Tenenbaums
In fact pretty much every Wes Anderson movie is incredibly good

Benny_

Elementary Penguin
HSC
go_swans said:
the notebook the notebook the notebook the notebook the notebook the notebookthe notebook the notebook the notebookthe notebook the notebook the notebookthe notebook the notebook the notebookthe notebook the notebook the notebookthe notebook the notebook the notebookthe notebook the notebook the notebookthe notebook the notebook the notebookthe notebook the notebook the notebookthe notebook the notebook the notebookthe notebook the notebook the notebookthe notebook the notebook the notebookthe notebook the notebook the notebookthe notebook the notebook the notebookthe notebook the notebook the notebookthe notebook the notebook the notebookthe notebook the notebook the notebookthe notebook the notebook the notebookthe notebook the notebook the notebookthe notebook the notebook the notebookthe notebook the notebook the notebookthe notebook the notebook the notebookthe notebook the notebook the notebookthe notebook the notebook the notebookthe notebook the notebook the notebookthe notebook the notebook the notebookthe notebook the notebook the notebookthe notebook the notebook the notebookthe notebook the notebook the notebookthe notebook the notebook the notebookthe notebook the notebook the notebookthe notebook the notebook the notebookthe notebook the notebook the notebookthe notebook the notebook the notebookthe notebook the notebook the notebookthe notebook the notebook the notebookthe notebook the notebook the notebookthe notebook the notebook the notebookthe notebook the notebook the notebookthe notebook the notebook the notebookthe notebook the notebook the notebookthe notebook the notebook the notebookthe notebook the notebook the notebookthe notebook the notebook the notebookthe notebook the notebook the notebookthe notebook the notebook the notebookthe notebook the notebook the notebookthe notebook the notebook the notebookthe notebook the notebook the notebookthe notebook the notebook the notebookthe notebook the notebook the notebookthe notebook the notebook the notebookthe notebook the notebook the notebookthe notebook the notebook the notebookthe notebook the notebook the notebookthe notebook the notebook the notebookthe notebook the notebook the notebookthe notebook the notebook the notebookthe notebook the notebook the notebookthe notebook the notebook the notebookthe notebook the notebook the notebookthe notebook the notebook the notebookthe notebook the notebook the notebookthe notebook the notebook the notebookthe notebook the notebook the notebookthe notebook the notebook the notebookthe notebook the notebook the notebookthe notebook the notebook the notebookthe notebook the notebook the notebookthe notebook the notebook the notebookthe notebook the notebook the notebookthe notebook the notebook the notebookthe notebook the notebook the notebookthe notebook the notebook the notebookthe notebook the notebook the notebookthe notebook the notebook the notebookthe notebook the notebook the notebookthe notebook the notebook the notebookthe notebook the notebook the notebookthe notebook the notebook the notebookthe notebook the notebook the notebookthe notebook the notebook the notebookthe notebook the notebook the notebookthe notebook the notebook the notebookthe notebook the notebook the notebookthe notebook the notebook the notebookthe notebook the notebook the notebookthe notebook the notebook the notebookthe notebook the notebook the notebookthe notebook the notebook the notebookthe notebook the notebook the notebookthe notebook the notebook the notebookthe notebook the notebook the notebookthe notebook the notebook the notebookthe notebook the notebook the notebookthe notebook the notebook the notebookthe notebook the notebook the notebookthe notebook the notebook the notebookthe notebook the notebook the notebookthe notebook the notebook the notebookthe notebook the notebook the notebookthe notebook the notebook the notebookthe notebook the notebook the notebookthe notebook the notebook the notebookthe notebook the notebook the notebookthe notebook the notebook the notebook
All work and no play makes Jack a dull boy.All work and no play makes Jack a dull boy.All work and no play makes Jack a dull boy.All work and no play makes Jack a dull boy.All work and no play makes Jack a dull boy.All work and no play makes Jack a dull boy.All work and no play makes Jack a dull boy.All work and no play makes Jack a dull boy.All work and no play makes Jack a dull boy.All work and no play makes Jack a dull boy.All work and no play makes Jack a dull boy.All work and no play makes Jack a dull boy.All work and no play makes Jack a dull boy.All work and no play makes Jack a dull boy.All work and no play makes Jack a dull boy.All work and no play makes Jack a dull boy.All work and no play makes Jack a dull boy.All work and no play makes Jack a dull boy.All work and no play makes Jack a dull boy.All work and no play makes Jack a dull boy.All work and no play makes Jack a dull boy.All work and no play makes Jack a dull boy.All work and no play makes Jack a dull boy.All work and no play makes Jack a dull boy.All work and no play makes Jack a dull boy.All work and no play makes Jack a dull boy.All work and no play makes Jack a dull boy.All work and no play makes Jack a dull boy.All work and no play makes Jack a dull boy.All work and no play makes Jack a dull boy.All work and no play makes Jack a dull boy.All work and no play makes Jack a dull boy.All work and no play makes Jack a dull boy.All work and no play makes Jack a dull boy.All work and no play makes Jack a dull boy.All work and no play makes Jack a dull boy.All work and no play makes Jack a dull boy.All work and no play makes Jack a dull boy.All work and no play makes Jack a dull boy.All work and no play makes Jack a dull boy.All work and no play makes Jack a dull boy.All work and no play makes Jack a dull boy.All work and no play makes Jack a dull boy.All work and no play makes Jack a dull boy.All work and no play makes Jack a dull boy.All work and no play makes Jack a dull boy.All work and no play makes Jack a dull boy.All work and no play makes Jack a dull boy.All work and no play makes Jack a dull boy.All work and no play makes Jack a dull boy.All work and no play makes Jack a dull boy.All work and no play makes Jack a dull boy.All work and no play makes Jack a dull boy.All work and no play makes Jack a dull boy.All work and no play makes Jack a dull boy.All work and no play makes Jack a dull boy.All work and no play makes Jack a dull boy.All work and no play makes Jack a dull boy.All work and no play makes Jack a dull boy.All work and no play makes Jack a dull boy.All work and no play makes Jack a dull boy.All work and no play makes Jack a dull boy.All work and no play makes Jack a dull boy.All work and no play makes Jack a dull boy.All work and no play makes Jack a dull boy.All work and no play makes Jack a dull boy.All work and no play makes Jack a dull boy.All work and no play makes Jack a dull boy.All work and no play makes Jack a dull boy.All work and no play makes Jack a dull boy.All work and no play makes Jack a dull boy.All work and no play makes Jack a dull boy.All work and no play makes Jack a dull boy.All work and no play makes Jack a dull boy.All work and no play makes Jack a dull boy.All work and no play makes Jack a dull boy.All work and no play makes Jack a dull boy.All work and no play makes Jack a dull boy.All work and no play makes Jack a dull boy.All work and no play makes Jack a dull boy.

Namlet

The Yellow Pirate!
HSC
The Crying Game....will put more up later.

Nam - Will ponder what he is thinking now for a list.

Tarni1

HSC
Bollywood

Probably a stupid question..
Anyone here interested in bollywood films?

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)