• Want to help us with this year's BoS Trials?
    Let us know before 30 June. See this thread for details
  • Looking for HSC notes and resources?
    Check out our Notes & Resources page

Favourite PC games (1 Viewer)

Gilbert1

Humoures Pun
HSC
Championship Manager 01/02

Once you start you can never stop.

Legham

HSC
lexie85 said:
ooh how can i play grand theft auto online ??
Ahh, sorry. Never saw this question, so i havent answered!

Firstly you have to have San Andreas for PC. Go to www.mta-sa.com to download Multi Theft Auto, an online racing version of multiplayer (in cars all the time, no weapons). Or go to www.sa-mp.com to download San Andreas - Multiplayer, which is a deathmatch mode which you can do everything in. Even the shops and everything work.

SA:MP obviously looks like the better option out of the two, seeing as you can pretty much do anything that you can do in MTA plus everything else. But, MTA doesnt have hackers and crap roaming around (SA:MP has lots), and because everyone is therefore the same thing (racing), then you dont have every person doing their own thing, which makes it a lot more fun. Also, in MTA there are a LOT of fun maps, because race tracks can be made using any object found in San Andreas.

Drunkass86

HSC
My favourite games would have to be:
Total Annihilation, Supreme Commander, UT 2004 and the original (2003 was scandolous).

But what strikes me is that no-one has said anything about oblivion..this game has visuals that rocked my world certainly, and many other gamers have gone broke upgrading their systems trying to run this bugger!

_dhj_

-_-
HSC
Gilbert1 said:
Championship Manager 01/02

Once you start you can never stop.
Great game. Personally I think cm03/04 is the best game in the CM/FM series.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)