• WSFM

Votes: 2 6.9%
  • Other (Please Specify)

Votes: 8 27.6%

• Total voters

tooheyz

- kmart supervisor -
HSC
96.1 - barely has any adds and plays only the hits =)
yeah got dance music too!

104.1 is great too... but too many adds

sukiyaki

emptiness
HSC
today fm always

there are many ads .. but the 10 ni the row = no ads =)

HSC
Triple J definitely, can't believe you didn't put that on your list!

It has the best variety, and caters for almost any taste (in terms of pop music anyways). Which other radio(edit: I have this strange habit of typing "radiohead" instead of radio :rolleyes:) station has a death metal show one night and a hip hop show the other? It also plays the stuff on Rage, which is especially cool when they have guest programmers. They also play underground stuff, giving exposure to talented bands, which wouldn't otherwise get any airplay.

2Day Fm is full of ads and has absolutely no variety other than the top 40.

Triple M occassaionally plays something good, but again its inundated with ads and has no variety other than the pop rock and classic rock. And also it plays to much bloody Nickelback :eek:

Nova isn't too bad from what I've heard, but its pretty much 2DayFM and Triple M put together.

Last edited:
B

Bambul

I've gone from die hard 2DAY FM fan to a wanderer. I'll change between 96.1, NOVA, 2DAY FM, MMM, and now AM stations (primarily ABC newsradio, but also ABC radio national). Ugly Phil and Peter Berner are on MMM now, and I rekon they are tops. But I still primarily listen to 2DAY FM.

Butterfly_Wings

Cornflake Girl
HSC
Dude! You forgot Triple J!:eek:

No non-music related ads, they support up and coming Australian bands, and I like a lot of what they play, whereas other stations I may like only around 1 song per hour or 2. :( And I love all the programs they have, like Live at the Wirelesss, 2003, The J Files, the Net 50, and of course, the allmighty Hottest 100. ;)
I don't think it's anywhere near as good as it used to be, though-all the good people left! Merrick And Rosso, Jane Gazzo, Sandman...:( I hope Richard Kingsmill doesn't leave any time soon, he's such a champ.
Triple J is the only station I ever listen to...I occasionally used to listen to Nova in the mornings for Merrick and Rosso (although I'm still steamed that they left JJJ...:mad1: ), but I just don't like the music they play. If JJJ ever went down the tubes thats probably what I'd listen to, though.

BlackJack

Vertigo!
HSC
I could not imagine you posting THIS McLake. :p ;)

Wanderer definitely. I can catch a bit of C FM (101.3) in my car so I sometimes listen to that. Rarely 2Day, sometimes Mix (how could you miss that, for Clazs sake?), JJJ, MMM, Classic and 630 AM (one of the abc radios)

zannaz

Deloused
HSC
TRIPLE J all the way.

I swear will anderson and adam spencer are the funniest dj's. Lately i haven't listened to them because i've been waking up too late but during the school year i would always listen to them in the morning to get me going.

And triple j are the onlt station i know of that play live music on a weekly basis and are the only station that play's the music i actually like.

zannaz

Deloused
HSC
Originally posted by -=MLhtʻ=-
2day fm! I dun get very clean reception of 96.1 and 96.9

Did you guys try to win Easy Money earlier? i won!
If you're talking about the ten people call up and get $100, then yes i tried but never got through!!! Damn i wanted than money!

flyin'

EDIT
HSC
N/A
i dont really listen to the radio anymore ... but when i did ... i listened to 2dayfm until i changed it to triplem until i changed it to nova ... and it stopped ...

tt_j65

HSC
Originally posted by Bambul
I've gone from die hard 2DAY FM fan to a wanderer. I'll change between 96.1, NOVA, 2DAY FM, MMM, and now AM stations (primarily ABC newsradio, but also ABC radio national). Ugly Phil and Peter Berner are on MMM now, and I rekon they are tops. But I still primarily listen to 2DAY FM.

wasnt ugly phil with nova after he came back from london??

:confused:

marsenal

cHeAp bOoKs
These days I mainly listen to MMM, sometimes 2Day and 2WS And also 702 AM for sport related stuff and news......
I used to listen to the 2Day morning crew but ever since Moony left they haven't been as good, and now Mikey, Amanda and Pete are preety cool, so they're my pick....

bex

HSC
Nova or Triple J :D
hey why did WSFM change from 2WS?

tooheyz

- kmart supervisor -
HSC
Originally posted by tt_j65

wasnt ugly phil with nova after he came back from london??

:confused:
yeah he's with nova now - but the hot hits r better with kylie now... is that how you spell his name?

yeah mp3s are kool... my radio is good for a variety

flyin'

EDIT
HSC
N/A
Originally posted by ToOhEyZ
yeah he's with nova now - but the hot hits r better with kylie now... is that how you spell his name?
i think it kyle ... and jackie o ...

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)