Favourite road (1 Viewer)

zimmy808

HSC
What is your favourite road to drive on? I dont mean roads which u can reach a high speed at, more like roads which are fun because of the corners and S bends.

Ill start first, my favourite road is McCarrs Creek Road, in Terry Hills. Its amazing fun to drive down, all great bends (the slowest u will have to go is 50km) and if you want to (not saying i have ;) ) u can go 80+. No pedestrians, great scenery, i love it, its also were i learnt on my L plates.

Here is a Video of the road. (not me)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=o9_3C5bnoyI

scarybunny

Rocket Queen
HSC
Putty road is pretty awesome. Rock on one side, national park on the other side, windy bends all the way.

Azarnakumar

Banned
HSC
reservoir rd, near the driveins and the dam, love that place at night

zimmy808

HSC
lol after posting this thread, i decided to go for a drive down McCarrs, that was mad fun.

Nashie

Ace up my sleeve
HSC
through the kangaroo valley, (between moss vale (near bowral) and nowra) windy all the way with lots of smooth corners, not too much traffic but spaces to overtake if necessary.

I love going to canberra that way (did it last weekend) as after you finish on the valley, you go on little country roads until you hit the highway and set cuise and just relax after a bit of fun!

zimmy808

HSC
old pacific highway kicks ass, its the windy road which they had before they used before they decided to just cut their way through to make a straighter road.

Darnie

mad cunt
HSC
Alpine way, Khancoban thru to thredbo, great drive, great views. lots of corners and some nice straights, also good on a motorbike. However you have to watch out for some drivers (cough city drivers usually cough) that cannot seem to move over their side of the road.

bowman

Bowmanation
HSC
local backstreet rally tracks.....
an burnout pad at rydalmere....

SipSip

HSC
N/A
Not quite 100% sure of the road's name...but I remember this road called Bells Line of Road?? it was pretty decent quality and at the end of it, there's this really friendly fruit place...and restaurant!

F2001

HSC
Strathallen Avenue.

Delhi rd would be pretty nice (chatswood bound) with 0 traffic. Going to try it one night.

Bathurst:p

CieL

HSC
F2001 said:
Delhi rd would be pretty nice (chatswood bound) with 0 traffic. Going to try it one night.
It is very nice with zero traffic.
Kinda like a roll coaster ride.
Only problem is that with all the bends it's hard to spot for cops.. which do patrol there..

lala2

Banned
HSC
Comenarra Parkway between Pymble and Thornleigh is awesome. I also love speeding down Ryde Road, even though it's a straight road. Millwood Avenue/Delhi Road and Lady Game Drive are also awesome (Lindfield/Chatswood area).

Parnaby

HSC
Bathurst, Macquarie Pass West of Woolongong, Victoria Pass at Mount Victoria or anywhere in the Royal National Park

Azamakumar

bannèd
HSC
anzac bridge is heaps better, headed into the city
imo

1km straight to absolutely hammer it
great view
massive S bend that you can punch at 100+ easy
another massive curve just after that that you can tip into as well

best part of my day

astroe

HSC
I reckon the best I've driven on have to be Galston Road - which is a road transversing Galson Gorge. The road is neaps narrow, rock wall on one side and the gorge on the other. So many fun and tight turns to negotiate. Dense bushland, you feel like you're in the middle of nowhere.

The second would have to be that road to Wollongong, but along the coast - with that new Sea Cliff Bridge.

Uncle

Banned
HSC
any major artery at midnight other than paramatta road, fucking bumps somewhere along the road ruin the suspensions or even whole vehicles i "aquire"

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)