Favourite Sitcoms/Comedy Programs (1 Viewer)

nicko88

whatever..
HSC
what are your favourite sitcoms?

can someone suggest a reason as to why there are no Australian sitcoms?

Ashleet

HSC
they arent sitcoms, but they are comdey - AB FAB and Monty Python - classic British comedy

rebooki

HSC
N/A
Loving Family guy at the moment...
And i love skithouse which is Australian comedy....

Fry

i don't think those are classified as sitcoms. FG is a cartoon and Skithouse is a skit show.

there's used to be a few aussie sitcoms such as Hey Dad, Acropalis Now, Bulpit and a few on channel 9 back in the early 90s, but they just weren't funny so they got canned.

Silverstone

Obey, The Law.
HSC
The ones on TV that im watchin right now

LOVE:
Las Gilmores (Arena)
2 Guys, a girl and a pizza Place (10)
Arrested Development

and to lesser extents...

W&G, H&F, MW&K, Friends, MiTM, etc.

routemarker

Looking for the Way out ?
HSC
Fry said:
i don't think those are classified as sitcoms. FG is a cartoon and Skithouse is a skit show. QUOTE]

Family guy is a sitcom, its just animated. same with king of the hil, simpsons and fururama. Fox are the kings of animated sitcoms.

I like the new Us animated sitcom 'father of the pride' from the makers of shrek,. teriffic animation but didnt do well enough to justify the cost. Its one of the most expensive 30 mins shows made so its axed :(. nien have the rights to this and im sure they will air it at some late timeslot.

Also good is Listen up and Joey (not so bad but i never got into friends so all i know is joey).

Annegelic

Taper jean girl
HSC
Yeh there are no aussie sitcoms.. except maybe that show with Kimmie and the mother that always goes "look at moiiii" blabla.. forgot the name.

My fave sitcoms right now -- That 70's show, Scrubs (bloody 11-11.30pm timeslot ! poo!).. um Friends and Seinfeld when they were on. Passions is a pretty good sitcom.

routemarker

Looking for the Way out ?
HSC
Annegelic said:
Yeh there are no aussie sitcoms.. except maybe that show with Kimmie and the mother that always goes "look at moiiii" blabla.. forgot the name.

My fave sitcoms right now -- That 70's show, Scrubs (bloody 11-11.30pm timeslot ! poo!).. um Friends and Seinfeld when they were on. Passions is a pretty good sitcom.
there have been plenty of aussie sitcoms. hey dad, newlyweds, all together now, sit down shut up and bulpitt are just a few i remember.

absolution*

ymyum
HSC
The Office is probably my favourite comedy show of all time. Got the Complete Series with Xmas Specials for finishing my HSC. :)

Kazuya

keio 最高
HSC
Annegelic said:
Scrubs is my favourite too...the characters are so funny and quirky.

On Foxtel it's on at 9pm Thursdays though, which is good.

Annegelic

Taper jean girl
HSC
routemarker said:
there have been plenty of aussie sitcoms. hey dad, newlyweds, all together now, sit down shut up and bulpitt are just a few i remember.
Oh yeh i remember Hey dad. Sit down shut up sounds familiar but can't place it.. i think most of the aussie sitcoms were on the abc channel ? Which i never watch. Kath & Kim ! Remembered the name. And Just shoot me & My wife & kids.

glycerine

so don't even ask me
HSC
oh god you people suck

my wife and kids + skithouse = crimes against humanity

yenta

veyron <3
HSC
glycerine said:
oh god you people suck

my wife and kids + skithouse = crimes against humanity
true, as are most american sitcoms. Some of them are so lame/shit/rubbish I'm surprised they get played on TV.

I like Red Dwarf, british comedy which used to be on ABC ages ago

nicko88

whatever..
HSC
that 70's show, hope and faith, everybody loves raymond.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)