• Want to help us with this year's BoS Trials?
    Let us know before 30 June. See this thread for details
  • Looking for HSC notes and resources?
    Check out our Notes & Resources page

Favourite TV Show ? (1 Viewer)

povodude

Originally posted by Bambul
Oh my God! Oh my God! Oh my God! Oh my God! Oh my God! Oh my God! Oh my God! Oh my God! Oh my God! Oh my God! Oh my God! Oh my God!

I absolutely LOVE Coupling! I can't wait for it to come back on ABC. I've been known to rant to friends on the train about it and quote huge sections of it (The Melty Man is my personal favorite for this).

I was so expecting to get through this thread without Coupling being mentioned and I was going to say it was my favorite and see if anyone else had actually even heard of it.

Speaking of which. There's a 4th season coming out (ABC stopped half way through season 3 and it's supposed to be comming back around now), but Richard Coyle, who plays Jeff, will not be in it.

Sorry about the long post. Any of you who haven't seen Coupling, if you get the chance to see it - THEN DO IT!! It is one of the funniest shows that I have seen.
omg no Jeff in coupling ahhhhh!!! he is like the shows backbone it won't be the same without him :(

Mojoman

Interstellar Overdrive
HSC
N/A
BULLSHIT!! JEFF IS OUT.. no use watchin it now... greatest coupling line is by jeff "i have the keys to the garden of eden.... BUT I HAVE TOO MANY LEGS".. fell off my chair laughin at that...
im real sad now :'(

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)