Fck Gregan Sucks (1 Viewer)

davo_

good kid
HSC
RanyofuKenyan? said:
10 mins to go Australia down
Wales 24
Australia 17
If Ausralia lose this at least we can look forward to a serious personell cleanout.
Does Australia honestly have anyone better to replace the guys that are there? I think Eddie Jones needs to go - its probably more of a coaching thing I feel. If not, sometimes we just need to accept that we might have a shit team in a sport we were once good at.

Paragon

Pleased to Beat You
Circular Quay .... Patriotism + Football.
HSC
The Welsh were an inspired bunch at The Millenium, but we still ought to have put them away. There were good performances from Latham, and especially all-action Tuqiri. Eddie really needs to be shown the door now. And, the ARU must make a collective decision, pronto, whether they believe Georgie has another WC in him, because if he doesn't, we need to ensure we blood someone starting right now so that we have a halfback with minimum 2yrs experience come the next WC.

HSC
I think we need a more attacking and creative coaching staff and then base the team around players like Giteau, Rogers and Tuquiri who all have the flair and talent to challenge teams like New Zealand. Eddie Jones and Gregan play too much by the textbook

HSC
Paragon said:
The Welsh were an inspired bunch at The Millenium, but we still ought to have put them away. There were good performances from Latham, and especially all-action Tuqiri. Eddie really needs to be shown the door now. And, the ARU must make a collective decision, pronto, whether they believe Georgie has another WC in him, because if he doesn't, we need to ensure we blood someone starting right now so that we have a halfback with minimum 2yrs experience come the next WC.
loll........stop fucking quoting what the commentators said about a half with 2 yrs experience and making it look like your own bullshit thoughts wanker.

and the people questioning whether we have the troops to replace the current ones? how quickly does everyone forget that we have a thousand players injured sitting at home. sure we dont have the depth of NZ but there is no way we have our best team on the paddock on tour. Jeremy paul and bill young.....straight back in to hopefully resurrect our scrummaging crisis, although i agree alot more needs to be done, those two players can't completely fix it. Dan Vickerman....prob one of the best second rowers in the world at the moment with chirs jack and victor matfield, straight back into the side. David Lyons, pushing smith who has played out of his skin against wales to blindside.

Then there is larkham....and boy do we need larkham. Rogers may be a good ball runner but you can't play without a #10 who can organise the team and marshall them around the field. It showed against wales when we would spread the ball and everyone was just standing still and then someone would cut back and run towards where the ball had just come from. Rathobone...even though there isnt really a spot for him in the team at the moment. And theres even more that i cant be bothered talking about.

And with polota-nau, first people say that we need to blood young players and then we have a go at jones cos he isnt ready?? Its 2 yrs out from a world cup..which after all is what everyone is playing to win. At least this rot is happening now, so they can address the issues. While this is happening NZ is peaking too early again and then they will see there downfall around semi-final time again in 2 yrs time!!!

that is all

HSC
Which part of what i said was quoted directly from a commentator...like your's. Some of what i said is just common knowledge but stuff that everyone has seemed to miss....its true buddy u know it. You just wanna sound like you know shit about rugby.

Paragon

Pleased to Beat You
HSC
Still rambling on about your trivial observations I see. You keep analysing peoples' posts to death and enjoy your own lonesome banter. I don't plan to engage in any barney any further, especially one that's unfounded and with a dismally drab hypocrite. G'day. :cool:

Last edited:

HSC
Man u talk like a wanker.... you sound like a lawyer or something, the sooner rugby loses plumb in mouth fans like you the better.

Paragon

Pleased to Beat You
HSC
AXED

Eddie Jones's career at a glance:

Wallabies coaching debut: July 28, 2001 v South Africa at Pretoria
Wallabies coaching record: 33 wins, 23 losses, 1 draw
Home record: 24 wins, 5 losses, 1 draw
Away record: 9 wins, 18 losses
Record against top rugby nations (W-L-D): England 2-5-0, France 3-3, Ireland 3-1, New Zealand 5-6, South Africa 4-7-1, Wales 2-1
High point: The 22-10 upset of the All Blacks in the 2003 World Cup semi-final in Sydney, only to lose 20-17 to England in extra time in the final.
Low point: A seven match losing streak, the Wallabies' worst in 36 years, in 2005.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)