• YOU can help the next generation of students in the community!
    Share your trial papers and notes on our Notes & Resources page

Fear of relationships (1 Viewer)

LoUiE SmOoiE

valentines day sux
HSC
lol...yeh see im scared 2 enter a relationship bcoz of many factors like hurting the bloke wen i dnt lik him n e more and braking up with him, also to stay faithful that whole time...i also cant handle the whole lovey dovey sort of stuff either...and also i would onli want 2 talk 2 my boyfriend wen im in the mood to talk, and thats not every night so he might go get upset bcoz i dnt want 2 talk 2 him....im also fairly shallow about personal appearance and grooming...if i dnt lik a pair of jeans his wearing id tel him straight away 2 take em off...or if i dnt lik the fact hes growing a goatie id tell him to shave it off....id b to dominating and over powering so thats another reason why i would rather not go out with these guys coz i dnt want 2 b a bitch or hurt them....

and wat asylum said "i have a habit of not seeing what the other person is looking at" that is so true 4 me.....

really all im trying to say is that im doing all this for the good of the blokes that hav liked me...im being stubborn lik this so that i dnt hurt them even more etc....but either way they still get hurt so i dun kno wat 2 fukin do

AsyLum

Premium Member
HSC
N/A
~Perfection said:
mike
stfu. you're not ugly. stop it.
Sorry ma'am.

*gets back on floor*
Ive been a bad boy. I need to be punished.

~Perfection

-Funked Up-
HSC
haha
dammit.. you have to make everything kinky..

well, while we're at it, may aswell grab grover

AsyLum

Premium Member
HSC
N/A
hes off to uni! just like me ;)

some uni lovin' haha see ya soon angie!

babydoll_

wat
HSC
N/A
After letting my heart go once, I'm feeling very reluctant to ever do it again... I don't know if I could go through it all again; but at the same time I REALLY hate being single. I miss the affection.

lengstar

HSC
babydoll_ said:
After letting my heart go once, I'm feeling very reluctant to ever do it again... I don't know if I could go through it all again; but at the same time I REALLY hate being single. I miss the affection.
same here... :(

Lundy

Banned
HSC
I have the problem of becoming emotionally attached too easily. I probably should be a bit more cautious about entering relationships but I can't really help it. I don't fear relationships but I don't take break-ups well at all. Damn my emotional fragility. I have like a permanent need to be loved.

bubz :D

the last laugh
HSC
i completely agree with lundy.

i haevn't been in a relationship for nearly three years... i don't mind being single but at the same time i really miss the affection and companionship. not that i haven't liked anyone in that time but i haven't spoken up about it, i think i'm just scared.

right now i'm going through a bit of a low blow with my self esteem coz the guy i was kinda seeing for a few months just told me that he likes someone else... but he's playing all these games. rahhh.

lengstar

HSC
ah bubz there are always other guys more deserving of you, you'll find someone
it's always painful when you find out that kinda thing
if he likes someone else move on, stop wasting time on him

bubz :D

the last laugh
HSC
ta lengy. i'm glad he doesn't come to this forum :p

i don't know. i'm pretty confused right now, i saw him at both open days and yeah, it was weird. and guys think GIRLS are hard to understand...

Lundy

Banned
HSC
lengstar said:
ah bubz there are always other guys more deserving of you, you'll find someone
it's always painful when you find out that kinda thing
if he likes someone else move on, stop wasting time on him
Sometimes forgetting someone and moving on is a lot easier said than done.

Lundy

Banned
HSC
Yeah well, once I've fallen for someone I just can't let go. I still dream about a guy I had/have a crush on but haven't seen for 7 years.

AsyLum

Premium Member
HSC
N/A
thejosiekiller said:
everything sounds easier in theory
or the theory of flying.

a) jump and forget to land.
b) aim for the floor and miss.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)