FEAS acceptance rate? (1 Viewer)

HSC
What are the odds of getting into UNSW engineering through FEAS? I got an 83.05... would they rather take an 92 with an average application or an 83 with a really good application?

My situation is that i could put USYD at the top and 100% get in (due to my 80 conditional offer) or gamble with FEAS (I really really want to go to UNSW)

Master Singleton

The Night Owl
HSC
Uni Grad
What are the odds of getting into UNSW engineering through FEAS? I got an 83.05... would they rather take an 92 with an average application or an 83 with a really good application?

My situation is that i could put USYD at the top and 100% get in (due to my 80 conditional offer) or gamble with FEAS (I really really want to go to UNSW)
Have you applied for FEAS prior to 1st of December 2019? if not then accept the USyd offer study hard in 2020 achieving a Distiction Average then apply to transfer to UNSW Engneering for 2021. If yes then you have a chance but competition is high and they will judge your application based on your High School Report and how genuine you present yourself and how well you answer the question asked in your application video.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)