FEAS interview (1 Viewer)

chopstick

HSC
N/A
I have a ATAR of 82.75
and i had been allocated a interview in 5th of january,
what document should i bring to the interview except the one has listed,
what question should i expect,
and how should i prepare for this interview?

Last edited:

L4mbCh0p

HSC
Hi, I went for one of those interviews in the first round.

I didn't bring any extra documents other than what was required.

The interview was fairly relaxed. I mostly just talked about why I wanted to do engineering, what I wanted to do, why (same kind of stuff as on the application really). I was also asked about things I did outside studying e.g. sport/community service/whatever.

Good luck!

Monsterman

HSC
I have a ATAR of 82.75
and i had been allocated a interview in 5th of january,
what document should i bring to the interview except the one has listed,
what question should i expect,
and how should i prepare for this interview?
Is this your first interview?

annabackwards

<3 Prophet 9
HSC
Bring along any certificates engineering related ie related to maths/physics/chem as well as proof of extra curricular activites in a nice folder to show 'em :)

They'll probably ask you generic questions about why you want to do engineering, why you'd be good at it and might even throw in a why do you want do to it at UNSW question.

Gluck!

Monsterman

HSC
Bring along any certificates engineering related ie related to maths/physics/chem as well as proof of extra curricular activites in a nice folder to show 'em :)

They'll probably ask you generic questions about why you want to do engineering, why you'd be good at it and might even throw in a why do you want do to it at UNSW question.

Gluck!
I did an interview for feas last year before the hsc.. and brought the folder with certificiates and crap. they didnt take a look at it.. only school report and asked why you want to do engineering.. and stuff.. i kinda screwed up on the question why i wanted to do a combined degree..

there's also a question where they asked.. what do you think university life is.. also screwed that up.. this was for chem eng.. a friend did an interview for civil engineering.. similar questions were asked

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)