Feasibility Study... (1 Viewer)

robsuri

Hello all,
i have just started my year 12 course :eek: and i have to do an assignment for iPT where im meant to reaserch a business and create a feasibility study (hopefully u all know what that is!) :p

Getting to the point, i was hoping someone here had maybe done that in the past? If Yes, id really appreciate it if you could allow me to see your work, just to get an idea of what is expected. Thanx a lot, hope to get a reply... :)
EzzzY PPl,

Jas

esther

HSC
mines not that great but i still managed to get 18/20 but thats coz our teeacher was an easy marker
gib me ur email address or osmething and il send it to ya

Mr Wiggle

The Best
HSC
N/A
Originally posted by esther
mines not that great but i still managed to get 18/20 but thats coz our teeacher was an easy marker
gib me ur email address or osmething and il send it to ya

I thought the whole point of this site was that u share your notes with every1 else not just sending them to people who just need it and never use the site again.

robsuri

Well Firzt of all...HElloOoo all!
okaaY...i don mean To Offend anYone...buh PozTinG ur NOTEZ or eVen GiVinG anYone the nOtez (az far az im coNcerned) iz uPtOo the actual PerzoN.
umm...i dont caare what "esther" cHoozes to dOoo...im Juzz zaYin id aPPreciaTe it if i coUld maYbe Get a GlimPze of the assG.
soOo Yeaaa...once aGain...if PozzibLE...it woUld bee reallY helPfull.

and tOo thoZe who tHink im Juzz cOming here for this assG...all i can zaY iz i Juzz Joined This siTe lazt week, Gimme soMe tIme to adJuzT...i bee coMin here mOre often...see if i can helP out sOMe PeoPlE tOoo...ehehe :devil:
anYwaYz..hOPE tOo Get a RePlY zOon bOut that aSsG.
Ta,

Jas :argue:

user

Old enough to know better
HSC
robsuri- Don't mean to offend you or anything, do you find it hard to TyPe lIkE ThIZ wItH AlTErNatTinG CaPiTaL LetTeRz aNd 'Z's iNsTeAd oF 'S' ?

I sure find it hard to read

jessika

law chicky
HSC
Originally posted by user
robsuri- Don't mean to offend you or anything, do you find it hard to TyPe lIkE ThIZ wItH AlTErNatTinG CaPiTaL LetTeRz aNd 'Z's iNsTeAd oF 'S' ?

I sure find it hard to read
lol.
yay 200th post :)

user

HSC
i still want an answer.

hurrotisrobbo

Cabbage
HSC
Every time I've asked a similar question I never receive a reply. Maybe he thinks hiding will make us forget him/her.

Maybe it's just the realisation and the subsequent embarressment ("Oh jeez! Is that what I've been typing? That's God-awful. *Whimper* I think I'll go hide in the corner...").

user

HSC
so true

maybe there's a special computer program that changes all "s" to "z" while you type.

It really pisses me off to see these people ("the younger generation") abuse the English language like this

s/he did say that "i bee coMin here mOre often"

Mr Wiggle

The Best
HSC
N/A
yeah right u will notice that s/he onli has 3 posts count that says alot bout "i bee coMin here mOre often".

neester

i did the feasabilty study on my dads work, he was working for the army at the time (hes a software developer) and they were working on a anzac frigate, i did the study on the feasabilty of them upgrading to what my dad was doing, it was real good coz dad had all the info, and a lot of it is half secret (i.e. you cant just call up and ask, you need to know someone involved to ask) so they cant check and see if its 100% correct, mind you it was, but im sure some people make up their assessments adn get away with it...

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)