Feasibilty Study (1 Viewer)

JCheng

HSC
There is a picture of the front cover here at:
[/url]www.pedc.com.au/text.htm

Foong

Excel book is good? I think not....there are millions of errors and crap facts in it. After I'm through writing in the book to correct the errors i might as well have written my own. As far as i know there are no real good SDD books out there

wow I just found a few errors in Sam Davis's book. I followed that site and just took about 20 seconds at it and found an error already. It said that the RAD approach reduces the quality of the end product. I don't believe it so. How many software companies use 4GL? I think about almost every single one. How many use case tools, modules, APIs, and "'visual' production of user interfaces"? I think all companies that makes software do use all these stuff. I'm sure that since all these companies use RAD (technically speaking) and they make high quality software.

Last edited:

Kn1ght_M4r3

WEll i think for studying as like a revision guide its pretty good in terms of that. I believe all books have errors yah, but hey wat can u do man, they had to get these books out quickly so they rushed them and thats wat happens wen u rush them u get errors. its the same as exams u rush it u get errors.

s0o yeah i guess they needed to get the books out asap thats why there are soo many errors or some errors in them.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)