Fee are up on myUNSW (1 Viewer)

darkwolfzx

HSC
N/A
i notice my science courses have dropped in cost, as per government changes. It still costs $926 for my computing and math courses >.<

Still, my total bill is $3152 for the semester. Yay.

Last edited:
HSC
i notice my science courses have dropped in cost, as per government changes. It still costs $926 for my computing and math courses >.<

Yay! =D

lightning9t

HSC
Quick question, how would you pay for your bills if it says $0 outstanding, and i print out the statement of $0, bringing that to my local post office? Also, would the 20% discount instantly apply when I pay my contributions and be recorded in myunsw.

darkwolfzx

HSC
N/A
just bring the bill, and pay what you want. It will initially appear as credit under myunsw, but will eventually be factored into your final HECS charge.

missanonymous7

Secretive Member
HSC

im doing science too - do your science courses say they are in fee 'band 2' on your statement? i thought they were meant to be in band 5 and hence lower cost. how much are yours costing (each)? mine all say 'band 2' and are $520 each. they are chem and bio subjects btw.

darkwolfzx

HSC
N/A
computing is an engineering course, hence not considered band 5. I don't know why math isn't considered band 5 however. All my science courses cost ~$500. The others are all 926

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)