FEE-HELP quick question (1 Viewer)

360flip

HSC
N/A
i got a little confused about this...

lets say im asking for 30000 to pay off my courses from FEE-HELP but they say it has a 20% loan fee so thats 6000 extra when i pay off my uni debts later on but...

do i have to pay that 20% loan up front before i start my courses in order to get FEE-HELP on my uni costs?

or

that extra 20% is added to my total uni debt owed when i pay them off in the future??

King.BBjames

Banned
HSC
maybe. the probability is not in your favor. scientifically speaking, these things don't turn out to be the way you think they are to be turned out. Eisenstein once said that expect the unexpected when your expecting the expected.

I will pray everything goes well with you.

amen

360flip

HSC
N/A

still doesnt answer my question!!

mattbannister

HSC
i'm not going to answer the question either, have no idea, i just want tell you that i'm definitely a fan of fafi.

360flip

HSC
N/A
nevermind i read the fine print the amount of money owed to FEE-HELP from your uni cost plus 20% FEE-HELP loan cost altogether are to be paid off through the taxation system when you earn a certain amount of income!! yeyeyeyeye

oh yeah fafi is tits and check out koralie also french made japanese style too!!

koralie and fafi

mattbannister

HSC
nevermind i read the fine print the amount of money owed to FEE-HELP from your uni cost plus 20% FEE-HELP loan cost altogether are to be paid off through the taxation system when you earn a certain amount of income!! yeyeyeyeye

oh yeah fafi is tits and check out koralie also french made japanese style too!!

koralie and fafi
yeah koralie was in an issue of juxtapoz last year some time.

what course are you planning on doing?

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)