Feeakin out!!! (1 Viewer)

fryfry

hey i'm new to this , i have my prelims coming up and am freaking out majorly....any tips for study of anything like that would be great!!!!
Thanks heaps
Luv fryfry:confused:

iambored

dum-di-dum
HSC
practice essays, have an idea of what to write for the creative writing, and practice all types of paper 1 as well! and try to write fast!

Winston

HSC
lol.. why are u posting in the AOS section since your in yr 11 lol

post in the yr 11 forum

and dont freak out, man just take it easily, if i was u just relax urself dont stress since they dont count , no use, if i was u, screw the prelim, get ready for your new AOS The Journey, and race ahead in starting yr 12 rather than studying obsolete non-yr12 related subjects for no use at all in the end if u get 100% in ur english prelims, and u come first, its reseted when u come back into term 4, everyones ranks goes back to zero

Toodulu

werd!
HSC
write an analysis on all the texts you're studying and try to plan out your essay structure..etc

but my main tip is, don't get burnt out with prelim work. it's more important that you're motivated with the HSC stuff coming up in term4..
doing well in yr11 is great for your confidence, but doing badly in term4 will come back to haunt you.

Last edited:

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)