• Want to take part in this year's BoS Trials event for Maths and/or Business Studies?
    Click here for details and register now!
  • YOU can help the next generation of students in the community!
    Share your trial papers and notes on our Notes & Resources page

Feedback on Applied Finance, Business Administration, Commerce & Accounting (1 Viewer)

Supra

secksy beast
HSC
even if they have u can do an economic sequence within a BCom - LLB, just pick the same subjects as eco students...plus there's no restrictions just coz u do commerce (only such instances are for FIN310 in appfin, and ACCG323 for accg)

redruM

Breathe and Stop
HSC
AppFin if you think you are some what of a gun ang get a goo d job. otherwise do accg.

othwewise dont drink ?"D

Tabris

HSC
Supra said:
even if they have u can do an economic sequence within a BCom - LLB, just pick the same subjects as eco students...plus there's no restrictions just coz u do commerce (only such instances are for FIN310 in appfin, and ACCG323 for accg)
I do the same subjects as any other eco students, but because it is combined with law, i dont have to do 2nd year econometrics.

and to Hijack this thread even furthur, have any of you guys seen the prize awards for the ECFS department? Certainly not enough prizes for ECON compared with ACCG and ACST

cutiebabyforeva

Coz I'm Cool Like That ;)
HSC
Skittled said:
Having been employed in the registrar's department (people who handle admissions) at MQ, one word of advice that it all comes down to: do what you'd enjoy, not what you think you "should" be doing.

(That said, you can always change... but the above is something to aim for :))
Yeah dont worry, I do enjoy Law, Maths and those kind of Commerce subjects. But I still dont quite know what to exactly expect at uni that's why I said should be good.

cutiebabyforeva

Coz I'm Cool Like That ;)
HSC
Luke! said:
Expect me to start poppin' caps if I catch you scuffin' yo feet on my turf, homey.
Mayne... you dont wanna mess with me biatch. Ill kick yo ass so hard you gon' fly 3 times round the earth and go back to yo mama's house cryin' like a white girl.

Lol jks.... but you gotta admit what you said was pretty random.

redruM

Breathe and Stop
HSC
cutiebabyforeva said:
Lol that wasnt pimpin, you were tryina pick a fight with me :p
The motherfucker likes it rough, yo.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)