feedback on PIP topic (1 Viewer)

miss_pie

HSC
hey there! i've just started the HSC course and have 2 have a proosal in for my PIP on like Wednesday. just wondering if i could score some feedback because im sure your teachers have given you masses of crappy advice.
my topic is 'Is patriotism the same concept as racism?'... looking at whether people who are patriotic feel that their country is better than other countries and comparing this to racism.
Any feedback would be great
peace
keisha

ps hope u all went well in ur exam :)

swangal

sounds good... if ur interested in the topic then it will be easy to do and u'l actually enjoy it...and dont worry if u have to slightly change ur topic half way through or nething becos the PIP is not really that big a task once u get stuck in.

Good Luck with it! :)

Survivor39

Premium Member
HSC
Make sure your topic is related to one of the Society and Culture chapters in either the Year 11 or the HSC. So that you could apply the concepts and knowledge to enhance your PIP mark.

swangal

2 true. Lotsa concepts = losta marks
Originally posted by Survivor39
Make sure your topic is related to one of the Society and Culture chapters in either the Year 11 or the HSC. So that you could apply the concepts and knowledge to enhance your PIP mark.

swisstruffles

HSC
wow that subject sounds really interesting...especially with recent events. quite a few course concepts you could link it in with.

shelley

trouble maker
HSC
hey,
well there's this site u can email with your pip idea called"dear pipa" your teach should know the url....my teacher suggested it to our class, but ive lost the address!!!!

my teacher (whose a snr marker and set the 2002 paper, so lets hope he knows what hes doin!) said they'd email u with any suggested changes, tell you if its a worthwhile yopic ect ect!

But to me it sounds really good, but the other suggestion i can give you is that if ou do a topic that realates to your depth stuies in yr 12 its really helpful, that way you can shove extra data into your essays and really crack that band 6!

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)