Feedback (1 Viewer)

Want90Atar

HSC
is syvila b going to be warned for exposing her name, or are the people who quote it are going to be in trouble

Mod edit: File removed for privacy reasons.

Last edited by a moderator:

Want90Atar

HSC
Never knew you get in trouble for quoting someone else message, lad just admit you're bias

Trebla

Administrator
Administrator
HSC
Ok it was directx not sylviab, I got it confused, but why was I warned for quoting directxmessage? so if someone insults you or expose your name, I quote It are you going to ban me, not them?
Where are you getting your info from? You were not even warned. I just deleted the post because it is linked to another post quoting someone’s real name.

The only time you have ever received a warning was for the earlier post today and even that was reversed.

Want90Atar

HSC
Then why did you not delete all the other messages linking square real name?, only delete mine lad stop lying, you been deleting my messages apparently of it being irrelevant, when the real reason is that you got offended at my statements at you, which led you to giving me three points for posting an relevant messages in the sdd forum. I will pray for you bro still on this site after 15 years.[/QUOTE]

Trebla

Administrator
Administrator
HSC
You're obviously targeting me, you been watching my threads like a creep looking for some bullshit reason to ban me, apparently now we can get in trouble based on other people actions
Um...no you were asking me to provide evidence when I challenged your assertions. What did you expect? Not call out your falsehoods and have you accuse me of not showing the evidence?
is syvila b going to be warned for exposing her name, or are the people who quote it are going to be in trouble
These posts were back in 2014/2015 (her username back then was the actual name and had to be changed). Now that you have brought it up, I would agree they should be deleted.

Want90Atar

HSC
Um...no you were asking me to provide evidence when I challenged your assertions. What did you expect? Not call out your falsehoods?

These posts were back in 2014/2015 (her username back then was the actual name and had to be changed). Now that you have brought it up, I would agree they should be deleted.
I'm not talking about me asking you for evidence.
I'm talking about before all of that even before we talked you were the mod who kept deleting my posts as you never agreed with my statements, how do I know was because your username popped up in the thread where my messages got deleted.

Want90Atar

HSC
Um...no you were asking me to provide evidence when I challenged your assertions. What did you expect? Not call out your falsehoods?

oh so sinopile saying her name in 2018 never got deleted?

Want90Atar

HSC
Anyway trebla forget all of that, i will pray for you to have a better social life.

Want90Atar

HSC
it's the i'm mad at want90atar statement, so I must make some bullshit warnings to get him out of this site for me

Trebla

Administrator
Administrator
HSC
I'm not talking about me asking you for evidence.
I'm talking about before all of that even before we talked you were the mod who kept deleting my posts as you never agreed with my statements, how do I know was because your username popped up in the thread where my messages got deleted.
Um...the world doesn’t revolve around you. When we monitor the threads in general, you only see the subset that involve your own posts. We look at many threads and delete posts of other users. You just don’t see them.

For someone who claims they don’t have time to report posts, you’re doing just as I asked and I agree they should be deleted. We’re not perfect and don’t have eyes on everything and yes things can be missed which is why users reporting content plays an important role.

Want90Atar

HSC
Um...the world doesn’t revolve around you. When we monitor the threads in general, you only see the subset that involve your own posts. We look at many threads and delete posts of other users. You just don’t see them.

For someone who claims they don’t have time to report posts, you’re doing just as I asked and I agree they should be deleted.
When did I claim the world revolved about me you neek, I know you moderators monitor threads, it's obvious as you're moderators you have to fucking moderate but sometimes you take it too far, don't act righteously with me you warned me based on my sdd post which was relevant claiming it wasn't, gave me three warnings on that if that doesn't claim you're targeting me idk what is.

and please show me who reported my relevant threads the one you also deleted as you never agreed him but didn't you say we're allow to have opinions on this site? oh that's right you're like a jew who gets mad at people insulting them but the same jews also insult Muslims. shows how hypocritical you are, the only thread of mine that got deleted was having an opinion not similar to yours.

Want90Atar

HSC
Anyone done with this cause i don't have the time to argue with a lowlife no friends having neek who still on this site for over 15 years

Trebla

Administrator
Administrator
HSC
lol none of your other threads were deleted and again you’re asserting factually false information.

It is quite clear you are not interested in having a constructive conversation and just want to attack so I agree to stop there.

Want90Atar

HSC
lol none of your other threads were deleted and again you’re asserting factually false information.

It is quite clear you are not interested in having a constructive conversation and just want to attack so I agree to stop there.
Dude if I could see deleted threads, I would provide proof it was and I'm not talking about the square situation I'm talking about way before that like a week ago my statements all got removed without a reason.
maybe it was another mod but the way you're talking in this thread I'm going to assume it's you, I have tried having a constructive conservation but you just kept inserting lies so for that I'm done, anyway I hope your life get better have kids, or maybe start dating a woman, stop moderating an hsc server when you're over 30, probably.

Want90Atar

HSC

Trebla i apologize for my past statements, that's all hope we see eye to eye in the future.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)