feel like bitching? (1 Viewer)

icki

is it just me or do you guys get annoyed when a certain few ppl wun stop buggin ya bout wot marks u got in dis n dat

gloat if they beat ya
look pissed if u beat em, or look at u wif an expression of astonishment..."OMG you, YOU actually beat me??"

or r u guys the other type...the ones that ask n ask n find the ones that are reluctant to tell ya...very..umm...secretive?

SkAnDi

HSC
People at my school are gloaters.

Yeah, i can feel the gloating :(

Don't get to gloat non though .

spice girl

magic mirror
hmm...i generally tell ppl wot marks i got. As if i care if they start rubbing it in that they beat me. If they do, ppl just generally start gossiping about how such and such is such a d***.

However, it's cool when you actually beat someone. It's cool when some annoying person asks you and finds you beat them, and they go away disappointed...but it starts getting depressing again after a while.

Yeh it's annoying if that's what ppl talk about all day. We've only got 4unit back though.

lazychic

** hOnEy_mELdeW **
its all kool wit me! ;) i dont do nothing to piss people off.. if i get a good mark well thats good.. i dont brag abt it.. if i get a shitty mark well even more of a reason i dont brag abt it.. a marks a mark if sum1 ask me i jus tell them.. and yeh thats it... :D but i do get a lil disappointed if i get w low mark but i dont whinge abt it..cos there's nothing u can do..

i hate people that whinge abt how shitty their mark is tho...i dont mind them braggin a lil if they got a good mark... cos its good they gotta a good mark and they shud feel proud of it :p

but but.. i hate whingers...i choose to ignore and tell them to shutup! :p

spannar

man, theres this one girl at my skool right and shes always rubbing it in when she comes like 1st or something. freaking *bip*...pisses everyone off

last time my friend kicked her (_!_) and OMG....no one heard a word outta her...hehe...

anyways...we got our business paper back yesterday and she (da same chick) got da highest....but da highest was like 62-68?? outta 100. and OMG!! u know what?? she cried. her twin was telling her off and tellin her to shut up. lol. (i shouldnt be laughing..but the things the twin screamed out was funny..."shut up will ya? or i smash ur head in"...something along those lines)

my teacher didnt have a clue why she cried...i mean like, who gets the highest in da grade and crys? prolli some people...

when my teacher found out da chick cried coz of her mark, she just rolled her eyes :rolleyes: and was kinda pissed of at 'da girl'.

oh crap...i think im getting off track here...what was the topic?!

LOL:D

~ForAGoodCause~

always been the easy kill
Can we take a ride? ... get out of this place whil
HSC
i know exactly what u's are talkin bout

god i swear theres this girl in my school who if comes first, screams out to the whole class ' (SQUEALS) Aaaaaaaaaah I came first i came first' and starts jumpin around wit the biggest grin on her face.... god it pisses me off soo bad,, and to make things worse, she asks ppl what mark they got then sez, out loud 'Haaahaaa i beat (name of person here)'

:eek:

icki

LOL
that would be annoying...geez maybe its not that bad at my skool afterall :cool:

mannnnndy

chocoholic
we have a person like that at my school. hes sooooooooooooo annoying because he always has 2 come first and get 100%. even if he gets like 95% and comes first, he still goes up 2 the teacher and complains about how he should get another mark here and there even if there is nothing in the marking guidelines where he can get more marks. man hes so annoying (hmmm ive already said that):p and hes all smug about it 2. but if someone beats him he goes even more crazy in trying 2 get more marks so he can beat them:p i just hope someone beats him in the hsc:)

lazychic

** hOnEy_mELdeW **
bloody hell...i hav da urge to bitch! :p :p

my close friend he's soo.. i dunno he's been pisssin me off lately.. GRRrrrr...!! :mad:

he's kinda like da top at our skool..and all he does these past few days..is work out his rank wit another close friend of mine..at lunch and breaks.. and he's like "ok i got 1st in maths, and u got 2nd in maths, u got 1st in eng i got 2nd in eng....and so on..jus like 1st 2nd 1st 2nd.. and im sittin there thinkin shut da fuk up man!.. he's so irritating..!! and the thing is..he tells people to shut up when they talk abt things like that and he doesn't do the same!!.. :mad:

and the other day... we were talkin abt uni or something and he's like oh if i get some shitty UAI like 70 i'd do b science at unsw.. and i was thinkin.. wtf..UAI of 70 isn't shitty!!... its like he's definitely sure that he's gon get 80+ or sumthing :rolleyes: i mean its not like he's real smart.. its jus that our skool sux and no one cares here..thats y he's ranked 1st 1st... bloody hell he's pissing me off!!! GRRRRrrrrr.. i'd b laughing if he didn't even get 70.. hmm..thats harsh..

i can continue...but enuff fo now... :D

Christine

beige member
HSC
mmmm i can so empathise w/ everyone. theres this stupid person who will remain nameless who ALWAYS asks everyone their mark and then he/she won't tell anyone his/hers....... he/she shits me soooooooooooooooooooo much. he/she always prides him/herself on how he/she studies 24/7 but then i kick his/her ass on a bare minimum of study..... hahaha i love beating pple like that.....

COMPREHENSIVE

I know exactly how you fell, we have alot of those in our school and when I beat them with barely any study they get so pissed. I'd like to see the look on their sorry faces when I kick there ass in the HSC. There's this one guy who starts winnging so badly even my mark is even close to his.

Even worse is all these assholes who go of crying like little baby's when they get a mark they consider unfair, sometimes there right because our teachers are fucked, but there are these ones who complain on almost every single assesment task. They then ask you to read and you have to tell them they deserve more marks just because you might be friends.

To top it all of some of these guys get these extra marks after complaining for hours because teachers can't be bothered dealing with them. The rest of them hand in stupid appeal forms coming up with all sorts of stupid reasons making it difficult for my legitment appeal form to be handeled seriously.

I cant stand all of those wingers:mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad:

Minai

Alumni
HSC
Uni Grad
Originally posted by mannnnndy
we have a person like that at my school. hes sooooooooooooo annoying because he always has 2 come first and get 100%. even if he gets like 95% and comes first, he still goes up 2 the teacher and complains about how he should get another mark here and there even if there is nothing in the marking guidelines where he can get more marks. man hes so annoying (hmmm ive already said that):p and hes all smug about it 2. but if someone beats him he goes even more crazy in trying 2 get more marks so he can beat them:p i just hope someone beats him in the hsc:)
*smirk* yeah him...he goes psycho if he gets beaten...but I'd put my house on him gettin a 100 UAI

in relation to appealing for marks - have a laugh at them, cos im sorry to say that just doesnt happen in the HSC exams, cos u dont even get to see your exam paper again

Big Willy

Cabra Junkie RULES
HSC
Who are we talking about? I know two guys who fit into that category?

Its griffo isnt it?

christ_ine

simply because
HSC
Haha. I guess I was pretty lucky not to come across anyone like that. A girl I went to school with always got close to 100% in everything, but never gloated. I think she just got too used to getting such high marks that it didn't phase her at all. Kinda spooky.

Arch-man

Yeah, there's a few really really smart kids @ my school, whenever I beat them in something, I make sure they know about it. ;) Despite the fact they've nailed me in everything else...

lilee

i had this gal in my class who was way too mark obsessed. when she got a crap mark ie. not 100 she would whinge for the whole lesson to the teacher - 'but i studied so hard (so what), i only got blah, blah' - annoying + stupid. once she got 100 and still tried to scab extra marks, but during group work she does nothing

lilee

hee hee
what you do when someone wants to gloat in an unobvious way ie. ask for your mark, you ask for theirs - then just tell them your mark, if it's good then they'll feel bad if it is worse then they have to stay quiet unless they want to seem egotistical, then again this doesn't stop many ppl.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)