• Want to help us with this year's BoS Trials?
    Let us know before 30 June. See this thread for details
  • Looking for HSC notes and resources?
    Check out our Notes & Resources page

Feeling confident? (1 Viewer)

Mooseman

Forum Feral
HSC
Have we actually got anyone out there with a bit of a passion for SOR? personally im a bit of a cult researcher... I've just done a few seminars on Dianetics and the like at school and church, and i go to SMBC (Sydney Moore Bible College) for course and PTC. I just wona know if anyone out there shares a passion...

But the main reason i posted this was to ask everyone how confident they are feeling about SOR (1 or 2)?

hopeles5ly

Take Me Higher.
HSC
N/A
i use to love religion in general, but now i hate it because of the teacher i had all yr, but shes slowly getting better and a BIT nicer ...

HSC
N/A
Hey Mooseman.... I really like SOR!

In my own time I study Buddhism and Taoism, and also Eastern philosophy.... :)

I do SORII and am confident enough. Just need to work up a bit more interest with the Foundation Studies.

hopeles5ly

Take Me Higher.
HSC
N/A
etc. etc. etc. said:
Hey Mooseman.... I really like SOR!

In my own time I study Buddhism and Taoism, and also Eastern philosophy.... :)

I do SORII and am confident enough. Just need to work up a bit more interest with the Foundation Studies.
hey dude, who do you do for teachers and interrupters?

piecheck

HSC
N/A
Mooseman said:
Have we actually got anyone out there with a bit of a passion for SOR? personally im a bit of a cult researcher... I've just done a few seminars on Dianetics and the like at school and church, and i go to SMBC (Sydney Moore Bible College) for course and PTC. I just wona know if anyone out there shares a passion...

But the main reason i posted this was to ask everyone how confident they are feeling about SOR (1 or 2)?

have u looked at any cults that began in the filos?

Mooseman

Forum Feral
HSC
piecheck said:
have u looked at any cults that began in the filos?
No not really. ATM im bogged down with $cientology. I set up a forum online about them and had some LEgal documents on there which i probably shouldn't have had and they came down on me like a ton of bricks. So i've basically told them to stick it in their pipe and smoke it because they recently converted a mate of mine who paid nearly 11 grand for "knowledge" afgter selling a car that he had worked for, for nearly 6 years... They are life ruiners so i havea bit opf a hatred for them...

Why do you ask?

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)