feeling defeated (1 Viewer)

poptarts12345

HSC
Got my ext 2 maths marks for the first task back; feeling extremly defeated because I got one of the lowest marks in the grade. I don't know how I am going to come back from this; arghhhh im so frustrated at myself.

pikachu975

Premium Member
HSC
There's still many assessments left so there's still time to climb

jimmysmith560

Le Phénix Trilingue
HSC
Uni Grad
Don't lose hope! A lot of people who do well in their HSC don't reach their expectations at first. Take me for example, my weakest subject was 2U maths (I got 62% for my first exam) but my final mark was in the band 5 range. You do 4U, which scales much better than 2U!

What you need to do starting now is to make sure you identify your mistakes (your teacher should be helpful with this) and study effectively (know content, practise questions) to make sure you won't make those same mistakes again in future exams/assessments. 😄

Want90Atar

HSC
Got my ext 2 maths marks for the first task back; feeling extremly defeated because I got one of the lowest marks in the grade. I don't know how I am going to come back from this; arghhhh im so frustrated at myself.
You’re still getting your first task back damn I already gotten all of my results for my first hsc tasks.

quickoats

HSC
Don’t worry - for my second MX2 task I got 77% (rank 6 or 8 idk but it wasn’t that bad - was just really dramatic in yr 12) and thought my E4 was over. I ended up getting 99 in the HSC for it, so yeah, things change. You just gotta pick yourself up, believe in yourself, and move forward :) Most important part is to back yourself.

idkkdi

HSC
depends on what school ur at lol.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)