Feeling S.O.R.E. after the exams? (1 Viewer)

Daipire

HSC
This is for people with a good sense of humor, if you are unsure if you have a good sense of humour, Do you have any friends? if no, sod off. Before we get going i'd like to slap on this...

DISCLAIMER: I, Daipire, made this purely for comical purposes, I am very sympathetic for any victims of rape, but please keep in mind that this is not to make fun of anyone, it is just an immature metaphor

Having said all that, I will now present the Scale Of Rape from Exams! (S.O.R.E)

We ALL have bad exams, and using the S.O.R.E., you too can accurately depict how much you cocked up on your exams, using just 4 easy ranks!
So tell me, how S.O.R.E. are you?

Rape Ranking (RR): this, expressed as a fraction is how badly you went, the higher the fraction, the worse!
G-rated Translation (GT): This is what the fraction means, in family-friendly terms!
Rape Dialogue (RD): This is the over-emphasizing metaphor to rape!

RR: 1/4
GT: "Okay, but I really didn't enjoy it"
RD: "The test wanted some action, but it only got a heavy foreplay"

RR: 2/4
GT: "It wasn't pretty..."
RD: "It had it's way with me... I thought about my happy place..."

RR: 3/4
GT: "Really, really bad..."
RD: "It was like an alien with a probe fetish..."

RR: 4/4
GT: "Well, cya, I'll be sent to military school tomorrow..."
RD: "It... It was like a gang of... black men... *Start crying here*"

'Humour is the best medicine', when you go through the high pressure levels of exams and get thrown out with a shit mark and a shittier attitude I hope that S.O.R.E. helps you, or your friends out. I really mean this personally, because i think exams really blow

boganxcore

HSC
haha i guess it is, but the chemistry thread is bloody gold!

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)