Feelings For HSC so far! (1 Viewer)

dalalxa

HSC
It's been such a long time since I have been on here!

How's everyone going/feeling for the HSC?? I feel pretty drained.. and have not been studying as much as before. :/ anyway yeah!

futuremidwife

HSC
Uni Grad
At this stage last year, I was so drained (you could probably tell, lol!). The energy kicks in soon. Don't worry! Just don't overwork yourself and remain organised :)

alphabetafeta96

I swear im not a cat lady
HSC
Uni Grad
I swear to god if I could tell myself something from last year it would be "Rhino chill, everything is going to be okay"
Me too. Just before the externals I was having nightmares of finally finishing my Hamlet essay just before the time was up only to look back and see I had written squiggly lines and not any actual words. (=

Rhinoz8142

HSC
Uni Grad
No rhino everything's not ok bro
It's fine...I have realized something that the more you bitch and whine about the HSC you would get stressed out thus resulting to forgetting things..

I tell u something for MX1, I got so stressed that I forgot binomial..so literally i said to myself "fuck it".. and started to watch vines videos..I started to slowly walk to the hall while other people were doing past papers and I was just eating my pide..

It turned out I got 47/50 for the exam

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

turntaker

HSC
It's fine...I have realized something that the more you bitch and whine about the HSC you would get stressed out thus resulting to forgetting things..

I tell u something for MX1, I got so stressed that I forgot binomial..so literally i said to myself "fuck it".. and started to watch vines videos..I started to slowly walk to the hall while other people were doing past papers and I was just eating my pide..

Man I can't wait for this to be over. I am sick of HSC and school in general already.

Ekman

HSC
HSC is so tiring, so much stuff to know and so much practice that is required...

klee98

HSC
Just had my mid-year physics test, and everything that i've learned just escaped from my brain as soon as i started reading the question. Worst 2 hours of my life, bullshitting the whole thing. The word I'm looking for doesn't even begin with an s.

Rhinoz8142

HSC
Uni Grad
take a breath and chill...

You now know the mistakes you did in the Half-Yearlies..now you have for improvement for the HSC

futuremidwife

HSC
Uni Grad

You did so well! :)

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)