Fees are up in myUNSW (1 Viewer)

sunny

meh.
HSC
Thats right....BPay!

You can print out the statement on myUNSW, then take it to a post office and pay it like a normal bill.

erawamai

Retired. Gone fishing.
HSC
Are we getting another wallplanner this year? And when do we get our diaries? O week I suppose?

Capitalist

HSC
If textbooks alone weren't enough already. The last time we'll be paying union fees though I guess.

>> Lisa <<

HSC
Curry said:
Wait so we still have to pay Union fees?! :confused:
Yes that is correct. As the voluntary student unionism bill has not been passed in parliament yet. However, the Bill will hopefully be passed in time to be implemented for Semester 2, 2006. As a consequence, the University will collect union Fees under the current arrangements for the first session in 2006.

sunny

meh.
HSC
>> Lisa << said:
Yes that is correct. As the voluntary student unionism bill has not been passed in parliament yet. However, the Bill will hopefully be passed in time to be implemented for Semester 2, 2006. As a consequence, the University will collect union Fees under the current arrangements for the first session in 2006.
VSU was passed by the senate December 9th, last year, the last day of parliament.

physician

Some things never change.
HSC
How wonderful!

How much is the union fees anyway?

RCMasterAA, lol... (off topic I know) , By the looks of it ull be diagnosed with heart disease, exhaustion and "collapsing continuously in lectures" 'disease' every thursday! Man do u make my timetable look good (and my timetable aint that pretty)

Curry

Zacsik!
HSC
Dammit I was hoping to use that money for something useful...

physician

Some things never change.
HSC
sunny said:
If you look in myUNSW....you'll find out!
I already have, although I wasnt sure whether it was supposed to show up on our Fee statement or not, because it isnt on the fee statement...

but nevermind I found out from something UNSW sent previously!

gman03

HSC
physician said:
RCMasterAA, lol... (off topic I know) , By the looks of it ull be diagnosed with heart disease, exhaustion and "collapsing continuously in lectures" 'disease' every thursday! Man do u make my timetable look good (and my timetable aint that pretty)
His timetable does not represent the time he attends classes, it merely suggests what time he will be at the COCK. :p

Gillianna

HSC
Are the Sports Assoc and Stdnt Guild Fee compulsory as well?

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)