Fees. (1 Viewer)

riots

HSC
N/A
I've applied for a TFN but am yet to receive it, however I did hand in certified proof that I had applied for one from the ATO to Student Central who said this would be enough to apply for HECS and would pass it on to the student fees team. I'm still listed as a full-fee paying student on myUNSW though.

Can I not pay fees until maybe next week, and then switch to HECS without penalty? What should I do?

Rep will be given to those with helpful replies, this is urgent.

_deloso

HSC
You are still a full-fee paying student unless you change your payment option in myunsw as "hecs-help" however you need your TFN. Student central said that the certificate is legit and would be able to apply for hecs, thus, you do not have to pay any fees. The date due to pay your fee is March 31... you should be able to get your TFN before that. Once you get it, change your payment option in myunsw straight away. However, if you don't get your TFN before March 31, you still don't have to pay the fees because you have the certificate as proof that you have applied for your TFN and student central has already seen that certificate. So you don't have to worry about anything... besides doing your homework for uni!!! Yeah I need to do my work as well, I should really listen and use my own advice.

soloooooo

HSC
N/A
Listen to Student Centra;, they knoew what they are saying.

riots

HSC
N/A
Aren't fees due by today (4th March)? What's the difference between the census dates on 4th of March and 31st of March?

jamesfirst

HSC
I asked student central on thursday and they said that the fees are technically due on the 31st of March.

But payment date is listed as 4th of March because of some processing or something...

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)