Fees (1 Viewer)

melsc

Premium Member
HSC
HerO said:
But but but...u keep telling me 2 leave all the time :(
If you can't behave in a mature manner...NO one thinks you are being funny, and no one likes your behaviour...so either change your attitude and keep your mouth shut or leave. If you dont have anything nice to say don't say it - you are giving yourself a bad reputation

HerO

Banned
69 Penis Avenue, Dickton Pussyville 6969.
HSC
melsc said:
If you can't behave in a mature manner...NO one thinks you are being funny, and no one likes your behaviour...so either change your attitude and keep your mouth shut or leave. If you dont have anything nice to say don't say it - you are giving yourself a bad reputation
I can't be bothered reasoning with u, but ur only hearing hearsay without knowing the full picture, obviously ur gonna take in words from Nat and some others juz cuz they are benefactors and more respected, but trust me, Nat is biased, not always but she is and she should not alwasy be trusted. :cool:

klh

HSC
so you cant be bothered with melsc, but with natstar its possible?
that shows alot.

melsc

Premium Member
HSC
HerO said:
I can't be bothered reasoning with u, but ur only hearing hearsay without knowing the full picture, obviously ur gonna take in words from Nat and some others juz cuz they are benefactors and more respected, but trust me, Nat is biased, not always but she is and she should not alwasy be trusted. :cool:
No I have experienced your immaturity first hand and based my opinion on things i have directly percieved :p so its not hearsay!

HerO

Banned
HSC
melsc said:
No I have experienced your immaturity first hand and based my opinion on things i have directly percieved :p so its not hearsay!
Forst hand?...since when, u probably only seen the ppl thats bagging me instead of seeing the constructive posts that i do put up but certain ppl juz view them in a wrong way. :cool:

HerO

Banned
HSC
melsc said:
No I have seen your posts...See you don't like to be seen in this light but it is in fact the way in which you represent yourself...
Ur seeing things with only 1 eye without taking into account the CONSTRUCTIVE things I DO post up, but I know ur not gonna take in anything I say since u will definately believe Nat and the rest of the other ppl more than me since u know them 4 a longer time :rolleyes:

Cape

Forza Ferrari!
HSC
HerO said:
I'll leave anyday of the week by I own't leave if no1 gives me a valid reason as 2 why?...since I DO write constructive posts, I feel I deserve 2 be here juz like every1 else. :cool:
You don't go to UWS
You give UWS and its people a bad name
You spam way too much
and your just plain annoying and irritating.

And your not cool - so don't use the cool face :cool:

L

LaraB

HerO said:
I'll leave anyday of the week by I own't leave if no1 gives me a valid reason as 2 why?...since I DO write constructive posts, I feel I deserve 2 be here juz like every1 else. :cool:
i personally am yet to see your "constructive posts"...

even if you have posted constructive posts, its irrelevant in your case because your constant uncalled for insults and abuse towards members of the forum who, as uws students or otherwise, are helping peopel who asks questions.

You have entered numerous threads and posted nothing but insults and arguments back at people who are being helpful and know what they are talking about.

Its not that your bad posts outweeigh your good posts, more its that you rarely post anything helpful and rather continually insult people by using offensive language and terms - eg calling people alcoholics, retarded, fools, and you act as if you are above the rest of us.

You really need to just change your attitude or leave as you are providnig no positive contribution to the uws forum

Cape

Forza Ferrari!
HSC
LaraB said:
You really need to just change your attitude or leave as you are providnig no positive contribution to the uws forum
Look at his status "BANNED" :D

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)