Fell asleep during lectures (1 Viewer)

puffkenny

HSC
Who fell asleep during lectures? The other day, some bloke fell asleep during 1 of the maths lectures and got told off by dr choo choo. He goes if any 1 falls asleep during his lecture, he'll give them an easter egg...
at least I know where to collect free easter eggs now for the upcoming easter.....
MWAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAH

shelley

trouble maker
HSC
hehe the guy next to me in my ancient lecture fell asleep was very funny! he snored..haha and it was like really odd..cos we were all poking him and stuff and he just slept through it!

alman

haha..i fell asleep with microeconomics..

whoever has nick de roos, i believe someone should bring a weapon to bring him down....overly boring and monotonous...

if he is reading this: hi nick and please make the font bigger so i can see the text from the back!

thank you very much...

Suvat

part timer
HSC
N/A
I'm in nick's lecture too...
zzzzzzzz

alman

i have to agree there...though that foreign lecturer we had today sure kept my interest....it made me think about sleeping with tutors and lecturers (female, of course) and what nationality she was...i was guessing hungarian...

Suvat

part timer
HSC
N/A
LOL :D
I was trying to keep up with her accent but then lost interest and went to sleep...

xiao1985

HSC
N/A
AHAHAHAHAH

talk abt fallin asleep... =p u should haf seen my ex-biolecturer... shit, now she's like hypnotising... ^^

puffkenny

HSC
*cough* *cough* *nudge* *nudge*
psssssssttt(Incase you guys didn't know, some tutors/lecturers are also members of the BOS forum) :eek: :apig: :lol:

Collin

HSC
N/A
I tend to sleep in atleast one lecture every day. Main culprits are chemistry and biology.

Who is doctor Choo? I wan't a free Easter Egg!!

freaking_out

Saddam's new life
HSC
Originally posted by puffkenny
*cough* *cough* *nudge* *nudge*
psssssssttt(Incase you guys didn't know, some tutors/lecturers are also members of the BOS forum) :eek: :apig: :lol:
yes, but no one can find out my real name thru these forums- unlike in "xiao's" case. :p :lol:

scut

The Journeyman
HSC
Originally posted by alman
i have to agree there...though that foreign lecturer we had today sure kept my interest....it made me think about sleeping with tutors and lecturers (female, of course) and what nationality she was...i was guessing hungarian...
Yeah her accent was pretty strong, I'm pretty sure she was Spanish.
It was a bit slack, cause quite a few people walked out of the lecture. She seemed to know what she was talking about so I'm guessing they walked out because they didn't understand what she was saying (due to her accent) rather than her being a crummy lecturer.

Wyvern

HSC
Dr Choo rules!
He is so funny.
Even him telling off the person who walked out of his lecture was funny......."Don't come to my office!"

xiao1985

HSC
N/A
Originally posted by freaking_out
yeah, ppl. sleep in lectures all the time, 2day xiao actually slept at the chem. tute. :p
feck bro!!! i was like a full on day that day!!! from 8 to 3 nonstop broz!!! u can't blame me for takin a lil nap!!! well... i did the quiz so yea... =p ain't hard at all...

any wayz, the questions don't interest me anywayz...
Originally posted by freaking_out
yes, but no one can find out my real name thru these forums- unlike in "xiao's" case. :p :lol:
freakin_out, i can alwayz u noe ;) change that... by tellin everyone ur name!!! XD muahahahahahahha

Carlito

HSC
Someone in my lecture the other day in carslaw was sleeping, stretched out along the seat... The lecturer refered to him as "the horizontal student"

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)