• Want to help us with this year's BoS Trials?
    Let us know before 30 June. See this thread for details
  • Looking for HSC notes and resources?
    Check out our Notes & Resources page

Female Tennis Stars with decent rack? (1 Viewer)

withoutaface

Premium Member
HSC
kirabolton said:
ok i know the whole 'if you don't like it don't read it' theory, but honestly i could not help but reply to this. How incredibly degrading do you want to be? You can write up threads on how talented athletes are and then you start a post of women tennis players racks! It might seem small but its just crude and ...argh...it's sick! Who cares if you think it but don't make a post about it where the whole bloody world can see you're disgusting sexist views. It's not as if we girls go around and say 'yo, did you see the package on that sprinter go up and down and all around?'

where did the gentlemen go? obviously not here.
The gentlemen were fucked over by manipulative feminazis and hence became assholes. So STFU and get out of our thread and back in the kitchen where you belong.

Last edited:

absolution*

ymyum
HSC
kirabolton said:
ok i know the whole 'if you don't like it don't read it' theory, but honestly i could not help but reply to this. How incredibly degrading do you want to be? You can write up threads on how talented athletes are and then you start a post of women tennis players racks! It might seem small but its just crude and ...argh...it's sick! Who cares if you think it but don't make a post about it where the whole bloody world can see you're disgusting sexist views. It's not as if we girls go around and say 'yo, did you see the package on that sprinter go up and down and all around?'

where did the gentlemen go? obviously not here.
blow me.....

JGreenwood

Jeremy
HSC
IamaFloorMat said:
wow , sorry to deviate here

but i do not like the appearance of the chick in your avatar
its not a chick is it? its samuel L jackson in pulp fiction fool

kirabolton

HSC
well i'm sorry if it annoyed any of you, mind you i wouldn't have a clue why because you lot were the ones being sexist pigs.

hipsta_jess

Up the mighty red V
HSC
N/A
Alicia Molik's body is hot.
For the guys, haha, when I was younger I had a huge crush on Todd Woodbridge, lol...I don't think there are many hot male tennis players out at the moment are there? I certainly don't see what Bec Cartwright sees in Lleyton Hewitt.

max

That which u feel becomes
HSC
hipsta_jess said:
Alicia Molik's body is hot.
For the guys, haha, when I was younger I had a huge crush on Todd Woodbridge, lol...I don't think there are many hot male tennis players out at the moment are there? I certainly don't see what Bec Cartwright sees in Lleyton Hewitt.
..money and publicity.

Beckiki_S

I call President!
HSC
Alicia Molik has a "decent rack" she is the whole package.

As does Lindsay Davenport, Sam Stosur, Anna Smashnova, Gisela Dulko

And Hantuchova and Sharapova just have awesome bodies.

HSC
Hmm... interesting... I thought Alicia Molik was a bit... um... not fat, but bulky...

Gisela Dulko is pretty hot, even though she looks pretty young... lots of those Russian chicks have really nice legs...

Say NO to Serena Williams... She makes Hewitt look like a woman...

rumour

HSC
kirabolton said:
How incredibly degrading do you want to be? You can write up threads on how talented athletes are and then you start a post of women tennis players racks! It might seem small but its just crude and ...argh...it's sick! Who cares if you think it but don't make a post about it where the whole bloody world can see you're disgusting sexist views. It's not as if we girls go around and say 'yo, did you see the package on that sprinter go up and down and all around?'
:uhhuh:

I agree.

Seraph

Now You've done it.......
HSC
N/A
whiterabbit said:
Hmm... interesting... I thought Alicia Molik was a bit... um... not fat, but bulky...

Gisela Dulko is pretty hot, even though she looks pretty young... lots of those Russian chicks have really nice legs...

Say NO to Serena Williams... She makes Hewitt look like a woman...

Hewitt is a woman

Stubes

One, Two, Step
HSC
You wanna know what Bec see's in Hewitt...

200 thousand dollar engagement ring.

SashatheMan

StudyforEver
HSC
N/A
Hewitt is gonna be a wife beater. Wait abit and he is gonna have another tanty like he does on the court, except instead of projecting his anger by slamming the raquet on the ground, he is gonna give his wife a back hand.

braad

so dead yeah?
HSC
*watish* *kapow*

woteva...who knows but i thought it was funny when the other day on the tv they said "and lleyton hewwit is marrying his girlfriend of 7 weeks" ONLY 7 weeks....suck up with that ring, i could get most girls i know 2 marry me 4 that much, n if i was payin 4 the wedding (n then prolly the divorce papers 2 :p )

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)