• Want to help us with this year's BoS Trials?
    Let us know before 30 June. See this thread for details
  • Looking for HSC notes and resources?
    Check out our Notes & Resources page

feminism (1 Viewer)

Status
Not open for further replies.

SylviaB

Just Bee Yourself 🐝
HSC
Change men into that graph and it's pretty much the same. girls/guys who need to go out and bang randoms have deeper emotional issues at hand. and no shit if you have more sexual partners chance of contracting an STD is higher.
Great, so you agree that promiscuity in general is bad. Nice to hear.

Oh, and no, there isn't nearly as strong a correlation between the number of a men's sexual partners and his likelihood of divorce.

Well I guess all those kiwis must feel really depressed, given them having the most promiscuous women on earth
That is based on a non-scientific survey, but it doesnt even matter because the graphs I posted were for American women.

There are a lot of factors that explain differences in happiness between women of different countries. I'm sure there are less promiscuous countries that are less happy than the US, but within America the more promiscuous are generally more depressed. By looking at the differences in depression within a country you are eliminating a whole lot of other factors that exist due to the living conditions in different countries unrelated to sex.

Last edited:

isildurrrr1

HSC
N/A
Great, so you agree that promiscuity in general is bad. Nice to hear.
Depends how you define promiscuity? You can have 15 sexual partners and be in a relationship with everyone of them. You can have only 8 partners and 7 of them were one night stands until you decided to stick with the last one. Depression and what not that comes from having a lot of partners is more of a symptom rather than a cause. As I said, most people who find the NEED to have lots of sexual partners have deeper emotional issues involved.

SylviaB

Just Bee Yourself 🐝
HSC
Depends how you define promiscuity? You can have 15 sexual partners and be in a relationship with everyone of them. You can have only 8 partners and 7 of them were one night stands until you decided to stick with the last one. Depression and what not that comes from having a lot of partners is more of a symptom rather than a cause. As I said, most people who find the NEED to have lots of sexual partners have deeper emotional issues involved.

isildurrrr1

HSC
N/A
yeah yeah we get it, all girls who have more than 3 partners are whores and sluts and deserves to be named and shamed. Just like the good old days where nobody got pregnant before they were married right?

kaz1

et tu
HSC
Uni Grad
I'd call both of them sluts.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)