fess up...who likes BIO? (1 Viewer)

It's what I want that's easy. It's getting it that
HSC
petar13 said:
Biology is great. Those physics chumps don't know what they're missing out on.
Yes when they chuckle about forces. i hate when phsyics kids reckon they are better than biology. Oh, we shall show them one day....maybe we should encourage them not to wash their hands and see what happens....

P.S. I love bio! it is all around us. if u cant think of examples in an exam u just look out the window. i have done that so many times and been successful every time.

Last edited:

Kant

HSC
Evil biologists, leaving the lab smelling bad, defiling the benches with bizzare experiments.

They can keep their heads in the dirt while we reach for the stars

Pointy Ears

HSC
^^^
Good point.
I just love science overall :D:D:D:D:D:D:D::D:D::D:D:D:D::D
Wish i picked physics as well.
I cant seem to get over that i didnt pick it :(

ecouch

HSC
i love bio ....... its fascinating and having a teacher who actually is a biologist helps alot cause he knows what he is on about, geography has to be my second fav subject and then earth and environmental .......... i love science and i am a major science nerd

BUT chemistry is evil!!!!!!!!! it should burn and dropping it after prelim was the best thing i have ever done :):):)

Kerren

HSC
I LOVE bio :) Had a really great teacher but she went off to have a baby . . . now we have the biggest joke of a teacher who is not actually a biology teacher he is a physics teacher. And btw, bio people may leave the lab smelling bad but then some of us turn into chem people and make it smell good again

dave28

HSC
hes not a physics teacher - you of all people should know what subjects your own teacher is supposed to teach. He is primarily a chem teacher... grrr people who post wrong stuff for the sake of some reason... ps you dont have chem in the biology lab either...

It's what I want that's easy. It's getting it that
HSC
Kant said:
Evil biologists, leaving the lab smelling bad, defiling the benches with bizzare experiments.

They can keep their heads in the dirt while we reach for the stars
LEAVE PHYSICIST! Go shoot urself with some supermagnets!

U never know, there might be something in the dirt that helps u live long enuf to be able to reach the stars (Cure?) Actually, i hope physicists do reach the stars...and burn with all their laws and such.

Last edited:

Samie_Loo

quacktacular
HSC
omg... i really dislike biology... its a very intense subject... alota crap to learn...

silvermoon

caffeine fiend
getting the blood out of my caffeine system
HSC
heh. bio was possibly the bludgiest subject i did...unfortunately it didnt stay that way at uni :( dont worry, everyone loves bio...or they should! the earth sciences are the most interesting by far.
get rid of the damn physicists - physics isn't too hard, just damn boring! (except for mechanics, that's insane...then again, prob would have helped if id done any physics before doing it at uni huh...hmmm)

kami

An iron homily
HSC
N/A
I well and truly loved Biology when I did it last year. For me it was like my time out subject because so much of it was learning by doing, and in biology I loved doing all the practicals...

Tingaling

HSC
have to say bio is better then chem.

its easy to understand because when one thing happens, its common sence what will happen next. just remember heaps of the technical terms used in bio...

>___________<"

Yaz88

CEO
HSC
yeh i have to agree BIOLOGY ROCKS!!! i absolutely love it... its so easy to get marks in it... and its common sense... chem is kool too... but my biology teacher is really kool.. and in bio u get 2 dissect stuff! o yeh no chem equation or stio calculations involved which also is a plus

Zali

HSC
I love Bio!!! I have the best teacher eva!!
Hes done work in antarctica and was asked to go do work with the 'hobit' when they found it in florence but he decided to stay and see us through our HSC.
Chems good too but bio's so much better

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)