fess up...who likes BIO? (1 Viewer)

white_spazzy

but why?
HSC
wow im not the only one who like bio!!

well i hope everyone went well in their trials...i did okay 67% not as good as i wanted, but a 40/40 for an assessment covers it up!!

yay!! GO BIO!!

s0k0y0e0

HSC
white_spazzy said:
okay i love biology. just a little admission

does anyone else actually like biology?
I LOVE Biology :uhhuh:

It's so interesting and heaps of fun! :)

P

pLuvia

bio doesn't scale down. It just doesn't scale as much as other subjects, although it is a very fun subject :p

.ben

HSC
o doesn't it? that's mad then! yeh but it is a good subject

P

pLuvia

it doesn't scale as well as others but if you enjoy and get good marks scaling won't matter :p it will a little bit

punk_tartan

HSC
i love biology....i actually love all my sciences....
but its the same with any subject.. if u like it ull want to study it insted of procrastinating and doing jack shit.
HSC scaling bahh who munderstands it?

xxxx8888

HSC
i hate bio, i wish i never chose it. so many people do it who only picked it just to do a science subject since chemistry and physics is harder, and all they do is muck around in class and get crappy marks.

cint

HSC
i find it really interesting
pity im no good at it!

Bo-batron

HSC
Do I actually like Bio? Not one little tiny bit. It was by FAR the worst decision I have ever made, related to my schooling. Argh, the exam is going to be so much fun.... over in an hour! Yuck, crapmology is sickening.

absta

HSC
i love bio, i don't understand how anyone could hate it..it's like the most interesting subject at school

Shell

Boo Hoo
HSC
OMG i do both chem and bio, and i can never decide which one i hate more. Or which one im worse at. in the trials, they were separated by 2 marks (both were sooo shit). God i hate everything. im most definately not a english/history person, but i hate science. what am i?? i do business studies, but thats really a nothing

cataleptic

HSC
I love biology! I did chem too but dropped that.

It's my favourite subject and my teacher is the sweetest lady, she's such a thorough teacher and just has a great method of doing things. Plus she knew I was having problems at home so said if I needed a quiet place to study I could just go over to her place. Aww, so sweet and considerate!

redshift

HSC
My god i was in the top science class in year 10 coming like 5th in the overall grade and now ive dropped to the lower of the 2 classes in biology because its such a shoit and pointless subject for me. I can't believe i picked it and looking back, legal studies was on the same line and would of slotted in nicely. I loved learning about space and stuff with physics but you needed a brain with maths to enter the subject and i was mid range and i did and im finding it a bit hard because of the maths concepts. Then again i have had a teachers that are just thick and just make us do summaries every lesson.

Last edited:

Dr_Doom

HSC
Bio is interesting but can be very booring. I wanted to do it because I thought I would do alot of pracs like disecting frogs. Now I wud rather do theory lol. I realized how gross liver is to cut up.. And how much it stinks! lol

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)