Fights with parents!! (1 Viewer)

wrxsti

Rambo
HSC
ive got a good idea, do what i did, place a plastic bag over your mum and dads head for 5 mins, they stop bothering you... its worked too well though... they havent really said much for the past 2 weeks.... all they do is "sleep"... weird

mable

HSC
Jeezaz!! You're doing 12 hours a day, that in itself is worth a UAI of 99.99. Parents don't really realise how much pressure they put on you and how much they're making you stress. But even though it's hard because they are your parents and this is an important time don't let their pressure or the pressure from your tutor get to you just try and block it out and relax. The plastic bag idea does sound good though. But seriously that's an amazing effort and your parents should see that. They're old bogans sometimes these so called adults.
When you get your UAi of 99.99999 you can rub it in their face and tell them that for once in your lives, you were right!!!!!

HSC
Legham said:
If they're complaining about 12 hours not being enough, then they're insane and you should leave right now. Just laugh at them and tell them to stfu and do your own thing. I always laugh at my mum when she says i should do study :) Shes right, but studyings boring.
And that my friend, is why Uni isn't for me. :D
Anyways, back to studying I go. :rolleyes:
wrxsti said:
ive got a good idea, do what i did, place a plastic bag over your mum and dads head for 5 mins, they stop bothering you... its worked too well though... they havent really said much for the past 2 weeks.... all they do is "sleep"... weird
Haha. :rofl:

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)