Filed a complaint against a few teachers today (1 Viewer)

AtlasX

HSC
I filed a complaint because I'm sick of their teaching methods (read and highlight). However, I asked to remain anonymous and I'm still worried if they find out because I really want to come first in those subjects but if they find out I filed a complaint it seems like they'll be really mean and mark my work harshly. Am I overreacting?

Dragon8

HSC
N/A
it's best not to file a complaint, even if their teaching sucks. As in the end they're the ones marking your papers up to the trials and determining your internal ranks.

If your teachers really suck at teaching, just find a tutor or self teach yourself and compete with students from others schools and swap resources with them.

laura-jayne14

HSC
Uni Grad
I agree with Dragon 8. It's not the end of the world if you don't come first in every subject. Nonetheless, try talking to your year adviser or get a tutor :)

Sent from my Lumia 710 using Tapatalk

Maxwell

bow peasants
HSC
I filed complaints about multiple teachers.

Nothing happens - you're a student who will leave the school within the next year or so. The staff members always stick together.

My teachers found out and it's not the end of the world. At least they know they're shit now and try new stuff. Other staff members/students agree with me, too. My rankings/marks for the subjects haven't suffered.

Maybe I'm lucky, but I'm sure you'll be fine.

I now teach myself 4 out of my 5 subjects. If I can do it, I'm sure you can too :)

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)