FILLING OUT FORMS before startin work :D (1 Viewer)

buttercupjuice

HSC
does anyone know about tax file declaration forms , REST superannuation forms, and Pay Advice forms ??

bcause i just got accepted into woolworths , and they`r telling me to fill otu these forms before induction . and i have no idea what the supperannuation and pay advice forms are ?

so if anyone has alreayd gone through this process, could you please help me out a little ^^

thanks .

dodgyfilokid

HSC
superannuation form is for well..your super...woolies has to put in money to your super fund once u hit gross earnings of 400 a week (i think)..in my case since i work at kmart they put in money to my super once a month using the total gross wages i earned in the month meaning they add up my gross income for the month and then take 9% of it to put into my fund....about the pay advice form im not sure since i aint woolies..im guessing its for whatever deductions they need to take out of your pay plus other stuff

Redbeard

HSC
You shouldn't be made to fill out the superannuation form. You are not 18 so you are not eligible for super anyway. The tax file number declaration is to show your employers that you have one of these so that they don't take around 40-45% tax. Instead with this form you should get charged around 10% tax. I am unsure of the other form though.

G

Gavvvvvin

They'll give you these forms at induction so you don't have to worry about filling them in before you go. Just make sure you bring along your TFN and bank details and you'll be fine :santa:

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)