Filling out the proposed program form (1 Viewer)

Trizzay

HSC
so i'm filling out the proposed program form for my enrolment tomorrow and i notice that there are only 4 boxes for course codes under each category? I need 5 boxes for the second semester :(.... what do i do?

AsyLum

Premium Member
HSC
N/A
Just stick the remaining one underneath, its fine.

HSC
N/A
or anyone doing a double degree.

Far out, so many people doing double degrees and trying to overload first semester first year. I think it's crazy!

Trizzay

HSC
no not really... just a confused chiro student :(.. i just assumed because all of the level 100 units had required next to them i would need to do them all?

Kegs

HSC
You can do them in 2nd or 3rd year. You dont have to do everything all at once. You can do them in any order you want, as long as you graduate eventually. Required 100 levels arent all meant to be done in 1st year. Spread it out a bit more. Try to stick to four units, till you know what is going on. I only did 3 in 2nd semester cause my head exploded in 1st semester, 1st year (also, found the bar!)

buddys

HSC
Does anyone know what we have to take to the compulsory academic advisors day besides the proposed program form?

Thanks

Kegs

HSC
Everything you think you could need. All the shit they set you, your brain, a willingness to ask questions and a cat. The cat can be used for decoy when you need to get away, otherwise it is a good way to strike up a conversation.

buddys

HSC
Kegs said:
Everything you think you could need. All the shit they set you, your brain, a willingness to ask questions and a cat. The cat can be used for decoy when you need to get away, otherwise it is a good way to strike up a conversation.
thanks Kegs ... i definately wont forget the cat :D

HSC
N/A
yay I'll be at the mentor stall tomorrow

come visit me! and bring that cat so I can say hello to it too! *loves animals*

Another bit of advice I'm telling everyone to do is to draw up their degree plan for however many years they are at uni... quite a number of people are rocking up having only considered what they'll do in first year, without realising that they're going to have to totally revamp it in order to fulfill prerequisites for some of the 2nd and 3rd year subjects they have to do/want to do :p

buddys

HSC
i think i saw glitterfairy today bout 1100 at E4B at the table infront of the stairs - but she was talking to acouple of people and i needed to go back to work - so i didnt stop and chat

HSC
N/A
Ben rocked up around 11:30, prior to that the other (female) mentor on duty was Lauren. We were all in yellow t-shirts running around trying to a) stop people walking in a huge circle to avoid us, and b) convince them to listen to us long enough to explain how awesome orientation day is!

oh and Ben's at least a foot taller than me, so if you saw him he should have been easy to spot, lol.

PS: I don't get the link? :/

buddys

HSC
glitterfairy said:
Ben rocked up around 11:30, prior to that the other (female) mentor on duty was Lauren. We were all in yellow t-shirts running around trying to a) stop people walking in a huge circle to avoid us, and b) convince them to listen to us long enough to explain how awesome orientation day is!

oh and Ben's at least a foot taller than me, so if you saw him he should have been easy to spot, lol.

PS: I don't get the link? :/
neither do i

and i saw you with Lauren

Kegs

HSC
I think the link explains itself. Nothing like a bit of good old sadist whipping to go with your morning tea. I love the right. They are so justified and correct and well... right. Long live Macq! Long live the Liberals! Long live Pauline Hanson!

*sings rousing chorus of God Save The Queen*

Would also like to point out that i got to work early, at 10:50,and then went to talk to pwar. So yes, you would have been alone around 11, which is when I got back.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)