film techniques summary (1 Viewer)

kelbel88

HSC
would anyone have any info on the use and other stuff on film techniques,camera shots and angles apparently there are meant to be a couple of types.currently studying witness. anyone who has any info can email me on or private message me on her on
khambly_88@hotmail.com

thanks

Gummy_bear

HSC
To quote myself:

So many people are asking for film techniques, yet they forget about google!

i searched 'film techniques' and came up with this wonderful website, wikipedia.

here is the link: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Film_technique

you can click on each different technique and it will explain each one.

Please refer to this before you ask for techniques. Only post if you need more info than is provided on this website.

Allternitively, you can ask your teacher for a list, they have to have one coz they teach them!

Hope this helps.

craz

HSC
film techniques huh. Right..I did witness when i was in year 12.

I'll give you a handful of examples that my teacher gave me and that i remember...

symbolism of the gun: in the western world, book uses a gun everyday in a violent world. In the Amish world, a gun is looked down on as it is dangerous and the Amish do not believe in violence.

film shots: one example: the shot on Samuel on the toilet after the murder

music: the music gets a bit frantic when the murderer realises someone witnessed the murder.

mis en scene

clash of cultures: Amish - peaceful, quiet, horse and buggy and so on. Western world - violent, dangerous and so forth.

Hope this helps.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)