Fin328 (1 Viewer)

keithwf

HSC
N/A
has anyone heard of/done FIN328?? what to expect and how is it similar to FIN310 (if any)???
thaks hips!:thrust:

Atlas

HSC
N/A
has anyone heard of/done FIN328?? what to expect and how is it similar to FIN310 (if any)???
thaks hips!:thrust:
Just wondering how hip thrusting has anything to do with finance... just can't imagine that happening at any of the lectures...
[edit] ... oh, I got the pun. um... okay.

randomguy777

HSC
N/A
very similar to fin310.(unless you did fin310 at a time when it got a bit better) you wont learn anything in it.
fin328 had an annoying assignment. not difficult but u had to spend a lot of time figuring out what you need to do exactly and what is required.
final exam had questions from acst201, esp the duration questions.
a lot more calculations than fin310.

i recommend to not do this unit since fin310 is compulsory. and you'll learn nothing in it anyway.

keithwf

HSC
N/A
very similar to fin310.(unless you did fin310 at a time when it got a bit better) you wont learn anything in it.
fin328 had an annoying assignment. not difficult but u had to spend a lot of time figuring out what you need to do exactly and what is required.
final exam had questions from acst201, esp the duration questions.
a lot more calculations than fin310.

i recommend to not do this unit since fin310 is compulsory. and you'll learn nothing in it anyway.
I did FIN310 already and gotta say I've learnt alot from it. u say it similar so ya...
anyway thnaks for replying!

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)